Hepatitis B Community
my new bad results

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

my new bad results

so after being Under monitoring for2monthes (monitoring of asat alat biliburine.....)
i did the hbvadn
in march it was 44million iu/ml
now                    54million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alat   201
asat 109
and what is concerning biliburin all in normal range
so my chek is on 2june and i will see what treatement i will take aloso these says i have a fever
can it due to that?
and i forget to say that  ihbe is --and anti hbe++
and there is a mutation in the pre core c
dear, I wish you best.
I believe you have good knowledge and experienced people would comment but in regards to the "there is a mutation in the pre core c" let me ask.

did you use older type of antivirals before?
have you ever used entecavir or tenefovir ?

if not im sure tenefovir will help a lot because as far as read before here hbv is note resistent to tenefovir.

what about your fibrosis score or biopsy result?

Im asking because as experienced people here always say there is no need to worry just with hbvdna numbers

my fibros result 6kps
I had never use antiviral i was inactif it just during and after pregnancy that my hbv become actif,
This mutation Is not due to drug it happens naturally
below there is a link that a lady shared her experience while she was on tdf and pregnancy, I believe there is nothing to worry.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/Pregnancy-and-breastfeeding-while-on-Tenofovir-Viread/show/1424496
My HBVDNA was 557 000 000 (557 million) just  6 months ago before treatment. Now I am on Entecavir treatment for 6 months and HBV DNA 450.

Do not worry about HBV DNA numbers. It is very easy to decrease..
Safi, did you have any brain fog issues with a high viral load? If so, did it go away when treated? I'm just curious. Hoping mine goes away as my load goes down
I did not have any brain fog issues. Do not worry, HBV DNA is totally not important. The numbers can down very easily. What important is;

Fibroscan result
Quantity of hbsag.
yes Lucky the number of adn show a replication for me the virus start to do domage(alat elevated)my immune syst try to defend but failed instead attacking virus t attacks the liver cells and this is an infection ,these days i feel fever and symptoms of flu but no flu
i forget to say there are some persons who have a high viral load but no effect on liver it depends of each one for this every monitoring is important
Stef what are treatement for mutant pre cor c?thanks in  advance
Interesting, thanks. I did have symptoms when it first became active. Mainly weakness, depression, lack of appetite (caused me to lose weight of course), extreme tiredness and major brain fog. Before active, I had very vague symptoms that I did not know were related to liver problems... now I know.

Symptoms started to stay level so I lived with them the past few months. On treatment now and noticed some of these symptoms are slowly going away... should be interesting to see where I am 6 months from now.
Thanks Safi, good news is that my Fibroscan was 0. Unsure of hbsag quantity without looking at my results. I'm sure it's on the forum here somewhere from my last tests.
Luckyman, we both live in US, but unfortunately doctors don't have in their practice to do HBsag test,which for us it turns the main point to get cured. In Delware is a lab that can do it,i posted here from somebody else
you mean they told you F0?

it is important to post the kpa numbers of the fibroscan, it is not good to compare fibroscan numbers to biopsy scales because they are very different tests, the result in kpa is more important

i guess they found a result less than 5kpa
Stef is absolutely right. According to my biopsy result I am F3. However, my fibroscan result is F1 (6.6kpa).