nagalase test and cirrhosis

i do suggest to test nagalase like a did for those with high risk liver cancer, this is for cirrhosis patients or people with family history of liver cancer.

a normal nagalase is a must in these cases, we still dont know nagalase level in the phases of hbv infection but it is better for these high risk patients to check it and make it normal by gcmaf like i did
we all read your poste related to gcmaf (nagalase / VDR) and we all know about the  bgli.nl or
gcmaf.eu website, but maybe some more administrative information will be helpful.

for this test it is mandatory to go to Nederland or Belgium ? - If not, how is possible to send the bold sample... or maybe the costs of this tests (and or transport), if you know it.
is there anyway to get nagalase tested for indian boarders? i mean REDLABS accept samples from India?  If yes, through whom we can send the samples?

thanks
Raja1972

the test is extremly difficult to perform so a scientist is needed, the only way is ship the blood samples on dry ice

the best way is contact redlabs.com, people with CFS ship blood samples there for test, redlabs has also its own couriers to make the shipment so you just need a nurse or doctor to collect blood

for those being in US contact europeanlaboratory.nl, the US branch will send frozen blood samples to europe for the test

shipment on dry ice is expensive although the test is very cheap about 50euro, i guess they have no pay back from this test but they use it for studies too

i just saw 2 oncologist to study nagalase in a US university to be used as a cancer marker but i guess they wont accept to test other diseases

other very useful tests (for those who can afford) are oxidative stress tests since it is linked to liver fibrosis:

http://www.redlabs.be/documents/Request%20Form%2008-10IMMUen.pdf

i did total antioxidant capacity.....my anox test result was higher than normal despite all antioxidants i take...the best result is normal range, not higher and not lower because:
a lower level is a sign of no defence in case of excess oxidative stress
a higher level can also mean there is a lot of oxidative stress in the body and we are trying to balance that but it is not certain if we are able to

I contacted Redlabs once. I paste their reply here

We offer the NAGALASE test. Price is 85€.

The blood needs to be collected in 1 x 9ml EDTA tube or 2 x 4.5ml EDTA tubes.

You need to spin the EDTA tube/s at 3000 RPM for 10 MINUTES.

We need 3 ml of plasma (spinned within 1 hour). The eppendorf plasma you get needs to be frozen and returned to our lab with dryice (at least -20°C).

Feel free to get in contact with me for further info, José Hernández.

As Stef told , we need a support from doctor and also need to find courier service in India to send it to Redlabs.

it is also good thing to ship on monday and get it shipped within friday to avoid the weekend when couriers don t deliver

i dont remmeber how long dry ice last but should be about 3-4days

me and pisa researcher are supposing nagalase level correlates with immune tollerance, clearance and so on, and maybe hbsag level too

you d be a good test to conferm this since your hbsag is low