Hepatitis B Community
need an advice

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

need an advice

One of my friend is suffering from Hepatitis B and also having early stage of Liver cirrhosis. She is also going through TB medication from last seven months. Due to TB medication her upper part body become yellowish. Here doctor advice her to immediately stop the above medicine. She is under Hep B medication but doctor says there is no cure for the cirrhosis..Is it true??? is there any herbal treatment and pls. advice about the diets she should take and also about the restrictions. Doctor may advice for liver transplant.. I need the information urgently....Hope you will help me. Thank you!!!
how old is ur frend????......and in what place r u??
i also had cirrhosis 1 year ago, of course there is, it is very important that it is compensated to regress otherwise you can manage to stop it

first of all she must take hbv antivirals immediately: tenofovir+entecavir if kidneys function is ok other wise entecavir only

hepatitistechnology can help regress cirrhosis faster and make liver function stable (google hepatitistechnologies)

please post all tests results so we can suggest what it is the best

it is also very very important to find a very expert liver specialist, not the one you have now

all these drugs must be started immediately, if too expensive there are generics:
tenofovir: tavin emcure or tenvir cipla
entecavir: ranbaxy
http://www.dancewithshadows.com/pillscribe/zydus-natco-launch-hepatitis-b-drug-entecavir-at-half-of-baracludes-cost-in-india/
if compensated entecavir will regress cirrhosis by 3-6 years, hepatitistechnologies might fasten this process, for me it took less than a year to start fibrosis regression

the combo tenofovir+entecavir will prevent hbv resistance that in cirrhosis state might be deadly.during this combo kidneys function must be checked every week at start and every month after the first month.this is because cirrhosis also damages kidneys and they might not be able to accept tenofovir

for example my kidneys cannot stand tenofovir so i made entecavir+nitazoxanide combo to prevent resistance and to lower hbsag