need an experts suggestions
I am 30 yr chronic hep B patient and soon getting into a relationship but afraid if my disease could be transmitted to my beloved with unsafe sex but if i do safe sex then  with this I can never have a baby. please suggest me me if there is any other way that i can get rid of these  worries. I just want to lead a happy family life  Thank you
your partners just need vaccine, after vaccine you cannot transmit any disease, the same is for the baby but pregnancy is not ok while you have cirrhosis you hve to wait if it regresses, it is not ok for you and not ok for the baby your body is too weak

as i said in the other post you must strat tenofovir and entecavir as soon as possible and hbvdna must be undetactable and also alt must be lower than 19
how old r u that start ur cirosis???....in what age should start probably???..........im not a hep b carrier since birth but i was infected in last year 2009.
it takes decades to develop, i am birth carrier and was f2 in 2002 and f4 cirrhosis in 2009, i guess i reached cirrhosis in 2005-2006 but impossible to say exactly because only monitoring by fibroscan every 6-12 months you can see changes year per year

what matters is that regression can be very fast with antivirals, healthy life style and antifibrotics/antioxidants diet
i should start a healthy life style and taking antioxidants??...........thank u for the info......;-)