Hepatitis B Community
need help..

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

need help..

I've found out on january that I am positive with hepaB lab test result shows HBsAg Screen result positive and range negative. The next day I undergo Immunology Test, lab test shows HBsAg (ELFA) result is 19.80(positive) range is 0.13 negative >=0.13 positive. This was done in Dubai and when I went back home here in Philippines, after being rejected and discriminated from the company I applied, I undergo tests again. My lab test shows HBsAg is reactive,HBeAg is nonreactive with ratio of 0.539 and cut off is 1.0, Anti-HBe is reactive with ratio of 0.068 and cut off of <0.9. The doctor told me i am not contagious, does it mean I can be cure? Please anyone help me.
Dubai and some of the countries in the Middle East are most stupid as far as Hepatitis B is concerned. They are ignorant, prejudicial, and obviously never heard of blood borne diseases and vaccination.

Usually, with HBeAg negative, you are less contagious because the amount of virus in your blood is low. You should continue regular checkup of your liver. All hbvers may spontaneously clear the virus, but the probability is very low (~ 1 to 2% annually). For most of us, it is a life long condition that can be managed by treatment when it is needed.
Thank you for the reply stephen. I agree with you they are really ignorant and prejudicial. I need to find a good doctor because some are also do not know much about this illness, they will just tell me I cant be cured and so on and so fort. It is so frustrating because ever since I wanted to work abroad to help my family but now that I have this then I dont know how anymore. Even here in Philippines there is still discrimination regarding this but I know I should go on. I am just lil bit happy i'm not that contagious at all. God Bless Us All.
You may read this website to enlighten us about Hepa B.

http://www.hepb.org/

Hepatitis B inflammation can be solved by taking sufficient vitamin B daily that body requires. In such case patient would get solve from the virus by taking 100mg of Vitamin B1 daily basis. Vitamin B1 is also known as Thiamine. This is also a effective herbal treatment for curing hepatitis B.

http://www.herballegacy.com/Thomas_Medicinal.html
Please, do you have scientific evidence to support your claim about Vitamin B?

Let me state clearly: The Hepatitis B Foundation (www.hepb.org) is a very reputable and internationally well known non-profit organization dedicated to finding a cure for Hepatitis B. You will not find the above information about Vitamin B on its website.
yes, your correct. its not in the website of hepab.org. Here you may read it ,
http://www.evitamins.com/encyclopedia/assets/nutritional-supplement/vitamin-b1/~default
Vitamin B1 is is a water-soluble vitamin needed to process carbohydrates, fat, and protein. Every cell of the body requires vitamin B1 to form the fuel the body runs on�adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Nerve cells require vitamin B1 in order to function normally.
In a preliminary report, three patients with chronic hepatitis B had an improvement in the severity of their hepatitis after supplementing with thiamine (vitamin B1).
My mom get sick of Liver Cirrhosis and the doctor did tell us that the Liver Cirrhosis is already a kind of cancer. The only treatment we do is she take a vitamin B 300mg , 2 a day plus she took the chanca piedra tea 3 x a day for 1 year. after a year she had gone a check up and thank God. The doctor tells us that she was amaze of her recovery and that is the time that the doctor says the kind of disease is a kind of cancer and very few will recover from it.
At present, my family is now taking that Vitamin B Thiamine as a prevention of any disease and to boost our immune system.
I am glad your Mum is well.
with all due respect, one example is not scientific evidence. Also, we can all get Vitamin B from a good balanced diet.