no cure anymore??
sbe ng doctor wala n dw kgalingan,peo sbe ng naturl doctors meon dw...wat du u think>>??my gumaling na ba s skit n 2????
sana merun gamot dahil kahit in active nandun pa din ang takot at discrimination ng mga tao sa mga carrier na hbv,,umaasa tau na gagaling din ang hbv,
Hi Antas,

The very common thing a person feels if they found out that you are infected with HBV.I feel the same too.That's denial stage if we may call it.First thing to do is know more about Hep B and understand it and then you can identify what kind of Hep B that you have.You can be an active or inactive Hep B carrier.Its not the end of the world.I myself has been an inactive carrier for more that 10 years hoping that I may eradicate this virus eventually.Its up to your antibody to get rid of this virus.No medication recommended as per my Gastro.My ALT/AST is normal only my HBSaG is reactive.My anti HBsAB just below cut off.I just hope and pray plus living a healthy life I may get rid of this eventually.Its not the end of the world.

Cheers,

Trazom