Hepatitis B Community
non prescription alinia

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

non prescription alinia

Hi there,
pls can anyone tell me where i can get non prescription alinia ot its generic form in uk or europe? ve tried searching but seems most availability is in America  and surrounding countries.
you can get it from big swiss pharmacies but they only sell brand romark which is ultra expensive, i have sent you a pm with the canadian pharmacy i use, i made a purity check before using it and it was 99.65% purity, the value is pretty good

you can also write an email directly to lupin

in the chinese forum they have found a reliable source with no prescription but i have problems to understand it because translation from chinese is not good
hey Stefano,

can you send me the link to the canadian farmacy you use, because most of them here in Canada want prescription; without it they don't want to sell them to me.
and my doctor doesn't want to prescribe to me because is not FDA approved.

thanks.
H1, Stefano!
Can You send me The link canadian farmacy You use to buy Alinia  or generic with no prescription
Thanks a lot
Eugene:     ***@****

alinia didn t clear hbsag in none of us who tried it, it did lower hbsag but it could not clear it.keep in mind there are hbv drugs close like gs9620, myrcludex

it may boost interferon response in combo, i d not use it without intf
prescription is needed and there is a list of online pharmacies on a old post on hcv community

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-C/Alinia-Nitazoxanide-Sources/show/1124364
If you can point me to an online pharmacy I can trust I like to.add alinia to etv and see what happens.