Hepatitis B Community
o please help me to identify my hepa profile result, ive been to medic...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

o please help me to identify my hepa profile result, ive been to medical, but the clinic doenst give me a clear result for them, they just telling did not passed in there hepa screening.:( im just worried ty :)

HBsAg w/Titer (ECLIA)   0.433             COV 1.000     Non Reactive
Anti HBs (ECLIA)            10.0      IU/L  COV 10.000   Reactive
HBeAg (ECLIA)             0.126            COV 1.000     Non Reactive
Anti HBe (ECLIA)           1.610              COV 1.000     Non Reactive
Anti  -HAV IgM (ECLIA)  0.362             COV 1.000     Non Reactive
Anti HBc IgG (ECLIA)    0.081           COV 1.000     Non Reactive
..

you are just immune for life to hbv, probably by vaccine

thank you for the immediate response.. God Bless :) hope my repeat medical exam in our agency will  turn normal already :)
hi, please help, i need to know a lot about hepatitis b,, please help me..
can anybody explain my hepatitis profile?

examination            my count                  cut-off value               interpretation
HBsAg                <   3.000                         0.658                       reactive
ANTI-HBE                 0.390                        1.321                        reactive
HBeAg                      0.320                        0.621                       non-reactive

please  give me an interpretation of this...
Hello Stef Good Day, I have a problem with my results, I have done other test which says Im non-reactive heres my previous to latest results

Nov 5, 2013
Hbsag w/ titer  (CMIA)        0.25                          c.o.v 1.00   NonReactive
Anti HBS (CMIA)               11.20 mIU/ml              c.o.v 10.00  Reactive
HBEag (CMIA)                   0.35                          c.o.v 1.00   Non Reactive
Anti HBe (CMIA)                0.09                          c.o.v  1.00   Reactive
Anti Hbc Total (CMIA)        12.35                         c.o.v  1.00   Reactive

Dec 2, 2013
Hbsag (Rapid Screening)                                                      NonREactive
Anti HBS (CMIA)                34.37 mIU/ml             c.o.v 10.00 Reactive

Until December 04, 2013 I started my medical and they said my Hbsag is "Reactive" with value of 0.410 and C.O.V of 0.110. Im very confused which one of the results are true? PLEASE GIVE SOME WISDOM ABOUT THIS RESULTS. THANKS.
you are immune to hbv, if you were chronic in the past check hbvdna pcr too and if you never were chronic dont worry about hbv anymore you are immune
Hello Stef, let me tell you about my story. July 28, 2011 I had my medical and I was non-reactive until I got my other medical for international shipping last February 2012 which i was reactive with  value of 3.4 I cannot recall if its in mIU/ml. I was confused why I was Chronic and so did the doctors because my Anti HBc Igg is reactive , by April 2012 started using REVOVIR and getting my HVB DNA which is  >100 million IU/ml and after 3 long months of medication I was tested again for HBV DNA which the result was 16,233 IU/ml with SGPT rising to 230 u/L, by November 2012, I was cleared to ride my first International Ship with 10 months of contract and I also brought my medicine along for 10 months. After 10 long months which was September 2013 I came back to Philippines and still using REVOVIR until recently November 5, 2013 I had my first test for this year and the result was my Hbsag was Non-Reactive, I was shocked that I thought it was a false test, and by November 12, 2013 the result is still the same which was still Non-Reactive and my Anti HBs rose from 11.20 mIU/ml to 15.05 mIU/ml and by December 02, 2013 my Anti HBs rose again to 34.37 mIU/ml. And all that test were tested using CMIA Abbott. But in my latest medical which was other medical center they said I was still Reactive but in Low value of .410 and with COV of .110. Is it possible that they tested me using the old tester?
i dont know, in my countries machines and methods prior to 2000 are illegal because they cannot test all hbsag types and low sensibility.after about 2000-2004 we have abbott architect, roches elecsys and some siemens machines which can detect all hbsag mutants and make hbsag quantitative in iu/ml

since the antiviral you have used is banned worldwide due to weakness, very high resistance rates and bad sides effects it would be best to test by machines that can detect hbsag mutants and have hbvdna pcr again

this said clevudine you may be so lucky to be one of the few who clears naturally or under antivirals.so if hbvdna pcr is less than 20iu/ml (or even better less than 10iu/ml) and hbsag und or close to und by the correct machines you are clear but keep using the antiviral or even better use tenofovir for another 12 months

if you travel do not test in the philippines, all machines used there are obsolete, members reported only a center in the capital with fibroscan and abbott architect.it is better you test in other countries, almost all have those tests in europe and asia