Hepatitis B Community
online pharmacy
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

online pharmacy

Hello everyone. My doctor just gave me a prescription for Baraclude and even with my insurance I would still have to pay a lot! I am very stressed out about not being able to afford this medicine. As an alternative, I am really considering ordering from canada online pharmacy. Has anyone ordered any kind of prescriptions thru the internet? Please shed some light. Thank you.

H
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Type "Prescription Assistance Hepatitis B" in web search.  You will see that there is all kinds for financial assistance offered.  Start applying.  You don't
need to go to Canada.  In fact, you most likely can get this expense covered
almost in full if you really can't afford it.  There are so many programs to help
people treat Hepatitis.
Best To You
Blank
I have ordered from an online pharmacy.  Used pharmacychecker.com.  Order came in about 30 days, but the price was excellent and the product was legitimate.
Blank
317787_tn?1373214989
DWBH gave you some great advice.  Most manufacturers now offer coupons/assistance to help pay for their medications.  You may have to apply or some even offer a card you can print out and take to the pharmacy.
I was able to get help with all of my medications, Incivek, Inf and Riba so that my co pay was manageable.
Good luck
Dee
Blank
Thank you
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources