oral and stds
hi   I have posted on med help before, about 5 weeks ago I received oral from a man whos status I don't know
I tested for chlamidya   gonarrea   and took medication just in case I may have come in contact with syphilis

all were neg

is it possible to catch hep b and hep c from receiving oral from someone  

kind regards
I tend to doubt you have as both Hep A and B are blood borne. I would suggest if you are worried get tested that is the only way to know. If you had tested 5 weeks ago you would know now. If you are concerns  about your sexual health I might also suggest adopting safe sex practices. Better to be safe than sorry later. And if you think someone is sketchy instead of being with that person and worrying later maybe best to skip past that person and make a wiser choice. But even so that doesn't guarantee they are clean so you should always practice safe sex if you are having multiple sex partners. Make it easier to sleep at night without worry about illness.
Best of luck be safe out there
Lynn