Hepatitis B Community
please help, not sure on symptoms

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

please help, not sure on symptoms

Could it be possible that symptoms could show 4 weeks after contraction,  that is when I started to get aches in my knees and one ankle and painless reddening at the back of throat

heaptitis b and c have no sympthoms at all, i have cronic (chronic) hbv and i used to feel better with abnormal alt and detactable hbvdna periods than in periods with hbvdna und and normal alt....

also cirrhosis and liver cancer have no sympthoms at all, when they start to show up it is the end and death is close.

today these illnesses have got the right names of silent killers
So am I right in thinking going by wot you've said,  my symptoms are probably nothing to do with hepatitis?

only blood tests can tell, sympthoms are something preistoric and should never be used to diagnose any disease plus what you feel is common of thousands of conditions and viruses

if you want to exclude just make blood tests for hav,hbv,hcv,hev and hiv too

in case you get hiv positive, do recheck many times because hiv tests are extremely poor sensitivity because many viruses and conditions can have false positives to these tests.hivrna is the least sensibility on hiv and might record other retroviruses too instead of hiv
I've had hiv ruled out. What r all those others you've mentioned. God I hope my symptoms aren't anything too bad
Oh yeah,  I've had these symptoms for around 8 weeks. Might all be symptoms of anxiety as I have been very worried, really unsure