please i need your help
i ate shawarma sandwich  last week when I was on trip to Iraq  but unintentionally i did not noticed there is a slice of lemon inside the sandwich  prepared to add lemon to the sandwich the slice  was contaminated with a blood when i felt it i throw the slice from my mouth I have some damaged and broken teeth due to decay and some sores in my mouth now I developed diarrhea since 4 days when I came back to my country I am so worry of contract hepatitis C  please let me know when I can test post exposure please I will pray for god to protect me may god bless you please help me and advise me what should I do now ?
i mean hepatitis B
You have most probably god some food infection, HBV is highly unlikely because symptoms are rare and do not appear so quickly.

If you are so worried about your health do not eat shawarma at all, it is known source infections.
You chance of infection is very very low.  I agree with above poster that you either had food poisoning or it could have been your nerves.
If i discovered blood in a sandwich I think I would have gotten sick as well.
If you are really worried, you could wait a few months, then be tested
Take Care