please some one explain
I am a hbv patient i know it in 2006 while donating my blood then i treated my self wth ayurvedic medicine but i m still pistive now my dna test is 560iu/ml hbv quant 13491iu/ml my sgot 29 sgpt 52.83  upper limit is 41my pt=9.8sec inr=.81 wbc=9.3 10^3/ulrbc=5.41  10^6/ul plt 235 10^3/ul

Hct  47.6  which is high
Hgb 16.2g/dl
U/s report normal i m 33 old male married a son of two year scrneening of my family neagtive
It is best to consult a hepatologist for initiating the correct treatment. Antiviral therapy is indicated in people who are chronically infected and have persistently elevated SGPT which is a marker of liver damage, and HBV DNA levels. Routine follow ups are very essential along with regular blood monitoring to see if the virus is still active in your body and liver function tests to know how well your liver is working. Consult a hepatologist and get your doubts clarified. Keep me posted.
Best wishes and luck!
your hbsag level is still too high to have high chances to clear hbv by pegintf if you are hbeag negative, but if you are hbeag positive the chances are very high

the only treatment to achieve very high hbv clearance rates is sequential treatment by tenofovir and then pegintf add on, if hbeag negative tenofovir needs years to rescue your immune response to hbv and have clearance by pegintf add on while hbeag pos can start combo right away

so check your hbeag, possibly quantitative and not qualitative and repost so we can suggest, also testing your hbv genotype is important, a and b have highest pegintf response, d, c and e the worst
I m hbeag neagtive, anti hbe positi ve my sgpt is 41 as on 2apr13