Hepatitis B Community
please some one explain

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

please some one explain

I am a hbv patient i know it in 2006 while donating my blood then i treated my self wth ayurvedic medicine but i m still pistive now my dna test is 560iu/ml hbv quant 13491iu/ml my sgot 29 sgpt 52.83  upper limit is 41my pt=9.8sec inr=.81 wbc=9.3 10^3/ulrbc=5.41  10^6/ul plt 235 10^3/ul

Hct  47.6  which is high
Hgb 16.2g/dl
U/s report normal i m 33 old male married a son of two year scrneening of my family neagtive
You have given us two numbers for your hbv quant (viral load, hbvdna).
SGPT is your ALT, 52.83 iu/ml is slightly high.
SGOT is your AST, 29 is normal.
As for all the others, you should state the reference ranges as different labs have different ranges.

Do get your family vaccinated as the risk of catching HepB is everywhere.
My hbvdna quantitative assay 560iu/ml  hbsag quantitative 13491iu/ml sgot 29 ref range 0-40 sgpt 53 ref 0-41 another lab result sgot 32r.ef<50   sgpt 52.83 ref< 50
Thanks. Most likely you are HBeAg negative. According to most guidelines, you do not need treatment as your hbvdna is <  2000 iu/ml. Do have regular checkup.

Just my opinion.
What Ayurvedic medicine are you taking, has it helped you?

Regular monitoring and learning is key to long term success.
  i have tried Nirocil tab 3 times a day up to 7-8 month, liv52hb cap 2 time up to 5 month .i have done my test of hbv dna and hbag quant ist time before this i always do ellisa test which is always 250 iu/ml so the effect of that med not known to me
Your HbsAg assay is always 250 iu/ml because that is the upper limit of its sensitivity range. Next time, specify that you want dilution (you may have to pay extra), it should give you a number and not just > 250 iu/ml.
Hello sorry to get in on this post but I'm desperate to talk to someone. I just had a hepatitis panel done and everything appeared to be normal but my HBs AB QUANT was >1000 what does this mean?
you are immune to hbv, you had it and cleared
Today docter asked me to do fibroscan,liver biopsy, hmg inr i m little worried abt biopsy  should i do biopsy and suggest me abt test hbeag and anti hbe the docter has not asked yet
Ask your doctor why  you need a liver biopsy if you are going to have a Fibroscan? A Fibroscan can give you an indication of fibrosis (if any) which is what a biospy is supposed to determine.
Thanks for valuable suggestions   my fibroscan result today is 5.3kpa wt this indicate
I am no good at interpreting Fibroscan score, I believe < 6 Kpa indicates minimal fibrosis. Check with the doctor and the report from whoever conducted the test.
Today i met docter he said ur fibroscan report is is normal now u do biopsy to confirm that there is no damage but i decided not to do biopsy then doc asked me test of hbeag ,anti hbe anti hiv ,hmgm ast, alt after every two week
Only sgot , sgpt after every two week
Get another doctor, this one does not seem to know much, except ordering tests.  Monitor every three months initially to establish a baseline.
My hbeag is neagtive anti hbe is positive sgpt is 49 as on 14 mar 13 it was 53 on 7 feb13 my wbc 11.1 rbc 5.56 plt 253rbc 16on 14 mar13
My SGOT IS 23 AND SGPT IS 41 RANGE 0-41 AS ON 2 APR 13