Hepatitis B Community
price of entecavir

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

price of entecavir

hi..please can anybody tell me how much is the price of baraclude 500 mcg in india?and also tenofovir..thank you very much for your help..

check old posts by search box, there is a post about all brands starting from 17usd per month
thank you stef2011.i will search for it..
good day...

steff how can i buy entecavir if the cost is 17usd... here in the Philippines very expensive..

thank you...
hi jhunes 1127,i'm buying entecavir in cebu but different pharmacy has different prices..I found a pharmacy near the wet market in the city entecavir costs 295 pesos and that's the cheapest you can get but still expensive if you will be taking it for life like me..you can message me for the name of the pharmacy that is if you're from cebu..
Hi mamita851,I have just read your post about a pharmacy in cebu who is selling entecavir. Actually I am a cebuano but not living in cebu city. Can I asked a help from you about a particular name of the pharmacy who is selling for the drugs, anyway may I asked also the name of your physician who prescribed you for such drug. I am also a hep. B+. The only medications that I had started are only liver supplements medicine. Hoping you could facilitate my querries. Tnx in advance
Hi, go to website..you will find all brand and price in india
http://www.drugsupdate.com/brand/showavailablebrands/505
Bai, tan.awa imo message.
Hi..I was buying them from majesty pharmacy near San Jose Recolitos University..It's more cheaper than other pharmacy..296 pesos per tabs..My doctor is Dr.Jeny Limquiaco..She's one of the best..Her clinic is in Chonghua Medical Arts in Cebu city..In the basement..Her specialty is Liver and She did for me a radio frequency ablation procedure..If you want to know more just pm me..
So sorry i just saw your post today..
Good Day Mamita!

Majesty pharmacy is cheaper than Queens, 303.5 per tab in Queens. Anyway, are you from Cebu? Unfortunately, I have Hepa B too, My doctor is Lou Angelique Limquiaco and is in ChongHua too and she not so good as I've noticed. Maybe I'll consult your doctor now with your recommendation.

Maybe we can update our lab results and share your ways to eliminate the virus if its effective, I really want this virus off immediately, whew!

God Bless!
Hi my dad has just passed away. He left more than 10 packs of entecavir 0.5 g tablets. Anyone interested?
Hi to all, can anyone help me where to buy entecavir baraclude here in Olongapo City? . Please help me.
Hi friend, do you still have baraclude? My mom suffers from Hepatitis B and her last take of medicine was last past 3months. I cant find this medicine here in our place, please help me. Contact me anytime , here's my email address, ***@**** .
Hello ask ko lng if available pa ba yung entecavir for selling? if ever yes ,,how much nman po? yan kc gamot ng brother q..were looking for cheaper price sna mas mababa sa mercury drug price ,,
thanks po!
Hi mamata851, i read ur post nd am a foreigner living in cebu how can i get it plea msg me on 09473866131.thanks
hi! i was reading your messages! thank you for the info. I am also from cebu but i am not based there anymore, I am also a hepB chronic reactive and I am so afraid that my Visa application in US will be denied because of this.
hi,im also hepB carrier but im not a reactive you try korean red ginseng from lizada.my virus on my blood is almost 7,000 but when i try the korean red ginseng 4 only 2mnths my virus on my blood is only 400plus now.
hi! can I get the name of the pharmacy in Cebu where you buy entecavir? Thank you
hi princessredux.
sorry for the late reply..can you pls.text me in my no.cause i'm not online always..09365335719
For life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! popopopopo,   but i was told by my hepatologist that after DNA is cleared you don't need to take medications again .
My dna was cleared in less that 6 months and it was over 2.000.000 ui/ml.
I'm still on treatment because i'm hoping to eradicate the virus completely , because i'm taking not just antiviral drugs , i'm combinding Lamivudine with a natural medicine VIraly.apl ,plus supllementries such as black cumin oil and spiriline powder .i have seen people cured of this drugs in less than 12 months completely with chronique hepa B .
tdf will take about 17 years to clear hbsag, hbvdna and cure, pegintf add on fasten this process.
etv will take 32 years.....too long

all other antivirals are too weak, all resistance and should not be used
wouhhhhh!!!!!!!!
  stef2011   , sorte asked me one question .if my virus and that of my friend's was really chronique .i did'nt understand why , my  doctor told me she asked that qts  because of his hbsag quantity that drops so high. Truely speaking my doc was not sastified with the results and asked to be repeated , but no different was found .
my question is :is this not a good signe that it may clear hbsag earlier ?  
Because this doc told me  my friend's hbsag will be cleared in 6months .but mine in 12months . Why is he so sure ? i'm really confused you know , i'm very earger to do my test next week , cus i will be doing it just every month .even my friend , we're just afraid of what may happen doing to tenofovir he combined
I'v asked about this becasue you didn't provided many information about your state in that old post, now it's clear that it's chronic.
Your doctor can not be sure when HBsAg will be cleared, he may just tell you some statistics and probabilty when HbsAg is very low, but no one knows 100%.
You are right sorte , maybe after dropping high like that  it may decrease very slowly or even remain stable , well that's just my imaginations . it not easy living with this virus .