Hepatitis B Community
proper diet
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

proper diet

what is the proper diet for hepatitis b person?

i am a hbsAg positive person and due to that i always feel tired when i feel tired i eat too much food just to back my energy sometimes i drink caffeine just to hot my body

when i do this technique my body is regulated and i can do whatever my job is irregardless of how hard is my job i have energy if i eat too much food or i drink caffeine

i know it is unhealthful but somehow it helps my body to fight and do my regular activities
i don`t know what to do i go to gastro but the gastro said that my disease is untreatable

any suggestions or comments?

thanks..