Hepatitis B Community
proper diet

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

proper diet

what is the proper diet for hepatitis b person?

i am a hbsAg positive person and due to that i always feel tired when i feel tired i eat too much food just to back my energy sometimes i drink caffeine just to hot my body

when i do this technique my body is regulated and i can do whatever my job is irregardless of how hard is my job i have energy if i eat too much food or i drink caffeine

i know it is unhealthful but somehow it helps my body to fight and do my regular activities
i don`t know what to do i go to gastro but the gastro said that my disease is untreatable

any suggestions or comments?

thanks..
Studies have shown that coffee consumption moderately decreases the risks of liver cancer ... but not because of caffeine.  In other words, if your source of caffeine is coffee, this is actually a good thing.  The same cannot be said for soda, energy drinks, etc.

Green tea consumption is also correlated with a decreased risk of cancer - this would be another good caffeinated beverage.

Take care.