Aa
A
A
Close
protease inhibitor
Good afternoon. There is a double-acting drugs - lamivudine, emtricitabine, tenofovir. This is known. Are there any similar action in the protease inhibitor, such as Kaletra (lopinavir) for example?
Have you ever thought about that?
I read - sometimes laugh. Simvastatin, vitamin D, which the Chinese poeben, mythical new drugs, masturbation with measurements of the level of HBsAg, and other nonsense....
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
sorry but the drugs you menthion are non sense, they can t clear hbv because they have no effect on hbsag secretion which is the marker of immune suppression/immune response and of course the only marker of hbv clearance

lamivudine is not used anymore because worsen hbv infection, a worldwide ban has been proposed

the only hbv cure available is sequential treatment by tenofovir for 3-5 years and then peginterferon add on with 90% response, 50% hbsag clearance by 48weeks

maybe rep9ac plus entecavir or tenofovir plus peginterferon will cure with higher rates
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
if you have no knowledge of hbv infection please avoid posting non sense
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment

and we sure laugh at your clear ignorance on hbv infection and its studies....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Shame on you Yurik! Maybe you can share your invaluable experience with all of us?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I'm not ashamed - rather funny. I can offer
conduct a new experiment - measuring the level of HBsAg in response to the mercy of "lice with honey," and all of a sudden?

But if without laughing, I propose to reflect at leisure, there is some anti-HIV drugs, protease inhibitors, a similar effect on HBV, because they act at an earlier stage of virus replication than tenofovir and the like.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
protease inhibitor
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources