querry
I am from bengalore INDIA

My hbsag was negative ( value is 019) in september now
hbsag is positive,value is 0.50            

am i acutely infected or chronically infected

i was taking homeopathy treatment.

Now is there any emergency me to go to alopathy treatment and is it curable
It is very hard to make sense of your post. First of all, forget all the numbers (0.19, 0.50), they are meaningless. Just tell us what the Lab reports stated.

If you were HBsAg negative in September, and now you are HBsAg positive, then logically, it would mean you are in the acute phase. You have to wait 6 months and test again to see whether the infection is just acute and did not become chronic.

All the best.
the value i posted was the lab reports.

I was told on september 2102 that  my blood was reactive to  HBV  which i have donated to my friends relative. since then i am regularly doing all test like U/S,LFT,CREATINE every 2 months showing normal ranges. but recently HB SURFACE ANTIGEN showed positive.i am worried.

hepatitis b surface antigens =  value is negative(test value 0.19) by
method ELFA on 25/9/2013

hepatitis b surface antigens =  value is positive(test value 0.50) by
method ELFA on 9/11/2013

my LFT report shows normal values

What is the chronic phase? will i die if i become chronic. i am taking homeopathy treatment by Dr.RUDRESH bengaluru
We are just interested in "positive" or "negative" values, not the numbers.

You have just added to the confusion by saying you were "reactive to HBV" in Sept 2012!

So we cannot ascertain whether you are acute or chronic. If you were chronic, you will not die. Most of us here this forum are chronic and we are certainly not dying. However, I personally don't believe in homeopathy treatment. I strongly suggest you see a trained doctor.

why not ask this homeo dr ?
trained doctors, who r they?
They are the ones who are awarded the recognition "Dr" by your government. They are not the ones who called themselves "Dr" such as your RUDRESH bengaluru.
THANK U SIR
Dr.Rudresh is certified MD in HOMEOPATHY. He is Hod of Rajiv Gandhi Medical University (one of the top 5 universities of india.) He is been awarded best medical literature 2012  for his book ( BALLU BELAKU ) meaning    LIFE LIGHT.

I THINK HE IS AWARDED THE RECOGNITION  "Dr" BY                     KARNATAKA STATE - INDIA  
Homeopathy is not a medical science, so you cannot have a MD in Homeopathy. As far as I can tell, he never attended any university and I think he just gave himself the MD title. As for his book, it is about Homeopathy, so as far as I am concerned, it may as well be fiction.

If you believe in Homeopathy, that is your business. But if you try to recommend Homeopathy here to cure HBV, you will face opposition.
Ok sir i am not here to recommend homeopathy to anybody , i told about my DR is only because u don't no about him.

If u don't belive in homeopathy doctors it is u r business.

I need only good suggestions, i hope u do it.
thank u