re-active hepa B
Good day:
after ive donated my blood on a certain blood bank, later ive found out that i do have HBV on my system, yes. after they've examine my blood. few days after ive tried to run blood test on a recognized testing center on our city.later then i found out thats its undenyably am a carrier of this virus.(HBV). something that bother me cuz i do have my antibodies when im young and theirs a RE-ACTIVE word on a certain point of it.
what does it mean anyways?
as ive checked to a specialist. and wondering about those three shots that he did told me, is it posible for me to have a shot of it to cure this HBV on my system? or just consistently follow his advice to wait for the activation of my Hb to have a shot of it? which is better to have a shot before or make it positive and have a shot of it?
hope to have advice from those ideas you have.
thank and God bless

99% you had hbv from birth, only hbsag neg and hbsab>10 are immune and should check hbsab every 10 year to stay positive

here is only a super rare even of being infected again by an hbv mutant made by wrong weak drug use on 2000 period (lam and adv) that cn make immune escape mutants

all info about hbv is here:
http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=153

make a fibroscan to be sure you have no cirrhosis or severe liver fibrosis and need immediate treatment (only test good for this)