Hepatitis B Community
reactive anti hbc igg
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

reactive anti hbc igg

hello can new explain my new result means hbsag reactive, anti hbs non reactive, hbeag reactive, anti hbe non reactive, anti hbc igg reactive...does it mean that i am on acute stage now? because last time im not reactive on anti hbc igm on my first bloodworks thats why they diagnose me as a chronic
Hello there,
A reactive HBsAb test result means that the person is infected with the hepatitis B virus, which can be an acute or a chronic infection. An infected person can pass the virus on to others through their blood and infected bodily fluids. Anti-HBs non-reactive means not having antibody for HB and there is a need for vaccination. HBeAg is used to indicate the ability to spread the virus to other people and treatment will usually eliminate HBeAg from the blood and lead to development of antibodies against e-antigen (anti-HBe). A positive anti-HBc IgG may indicate past hepatitis B infection, false-positive reaction, or a possible current latent infection. It is important to correlate the test results with clinical findings. Discuss the test results with your doctor.
Best wishes and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank