reactive
hi im jayson from philippines..i am a second year nursing students undergraduate and i was diagnosed to be positive in hepatitis b last summer. Because of this instances im not admitted in our school.. 3.562 is my hbsAg and this is reactive. Is there any treatment for this reactve hepatitis?
Hi there!

There is an introductory page that would help you started on getting more basic info of Hep B. Hope this helps =)

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Hepatitis/HepB-Introduction--Welcome-Page/show/34?cid=153
hello there... i just wanna share to you my experience, i was diagnosed as Hep B positive last december 14, 2010, then i researched about this disease, it could be chronic or acute, i experienced jaundice and dark urine. I learned that by boosting your immune system you will eventually develop antibodies against hep B virus. you know what just this FEB 8 2011, i had my second blood test and i was HBsAg non reactive and anti HBs positive, the virus went away in less than 3 months! what did I do? i drink 1 liter of fresh lemon juice everyday, 2 capsules of VITAMIN E 400 IU everyday, i was in a strict vegetarian diet and I eat 1 apple a day. perhaps you might want to try this diet, it worked for me, maybe for you too. I experienced acute Hep B and now im no longer contagious.

you did nothing 98% adults clear hbv, it is only birth infection which gets cronic 98% times

even if you drank techila every day you'd have clear hbv

please stop spamming posts we all know hbv as adult is not even to condier a disease