serum bilirubin
Hi, my serum bilirubin (total) is 2.6 mg% but my SGPT (ALT)is 15 IU and SGOT (AST) is 19 IU its normal but what is the reason of serum bilirubin (total) is 2.6 mg% and i have no yellowish eyes , my urine is also not yellowish , eating properly , my liver not paining..........

a high bilirubin is usually liver failure or other diseases not related to hbv, since a high bilirubin means the liver is not working it is very important that you check liver damage by biopsy or fibroscan so that you can exclude damage from hbv

you also need a very expert liver specialist to understand where the damage is coming from, remember all blood tests are a very poor predictor of liver damage so you have to check biopsy or fibroscan and iterpret that together with blood tests results

other comon diseases are autoimmune hepatitis, fatty liver and thers which are not related to hbv but are severe as hbv especially when they develop in presence of hbv
thank u...........