sgpt
my s.g.p.t is 109.0u/l         nd bilirubin is 3.2 is very high.                                                                                                                                                                    
Many conditions can cause elevated SGPT and serum bilirubin.They can be raised in conditions like viral hepatitis, enteric fever, alcohol toxicity, drug induced, liver cancer, sepsis, Wilson disease, autoimmune hepatitis, and steatohepatitis etc.Fatty liver can be alcoholic fatty liver or non alcoholic fatty liver.It will be better to know the values of direct and indirect bilirubin. If direct bilirubin is elevated, then the liver is conjugating bilirubin normally, but is not able to excrete it. Bile duct obstruction by gallstones or cancer can cause it. In case of rise in indirect bilirubin hemolysis, viral hepatitis, or cirrhosis can be suspected. An increased in enzymes may indicate inflammation or damage to cells in the liver. There are many factors to consider also such as symptoms present, medical history, results of other diagnostic tests, among others. It is best that you discuss the above possibilities with your doctor. Keep me posted.
Take care and kind regards!