siddha medications from India
Hi All,
I have started the medications 3 months ago when i was diagonosed with high alt and ast and HBV DNA at 66K and at the end of the first months, HBSAG was 5184 and at the end of second month it was 4280 and then on 31-Jul it was around 3480.  HBV DNA has come down to 948 IU/ML (2.9 log).

I sincerely feel if the siddha drugs are effective to bring down both HBSAG and DNA level, then it will help our community to save a lot of money as using NUCS would take time to bring down the levels as well as it will take a lot of money which a lot of people may not be able to spend.

I request the indian members to note down the doctor address:

Health India Foundation, Red cross building, (near Ambassador Pallava Hotel), Egmore, chennai, Tamil nadu, India

Ph: 91 44 9444903533.  You need to visit in person to get the appointment.  The clinic opens from 7:30 AM and it is functional on all Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.  If any of the days is falling under red cross society declared holidays, then they will not open.  Please ask for Dr.Selva Shanmugam.  He is also working at the central siddha research institute, Govt of India, chennai.

The medications may change based on the condition of the patient.

These drugs are available on the below website as well:

http://www.skmsiddha.org/siddhamedicine.htm
http://www.skmsiddha.org/catalogue_english.pdf

(1) Thiripala Karpam Tablet - 2 tablets, thrice a day after meal - Purpose:Heart burn-Acidity, Peptic Ulcers, Repeated ulcers in the Tongue & Lips, Diabetes. Rejuvenator Medicine.
(2) Kizhanelli tablet - 2 tablets,  thrice a day after meal - purpose - all types of Jaundice
(3) Karisaalaikkarpam Tablet - 2 tablets,  thrice a day after meal - purpose:All types of skin disease and jaundice.
Rejuvenator Medicine.

(4) Kunkiliya Parpam - power - 1/4 table spoon in buttermilk - after food twice a day ( morning and night)
(5) Annabedhi Chendooram - iron powder - a very small amount in honey - once a day after food
(6) Mandoorathi Kudineer Chooranam - a powder - 1 table spoon and boil it in 300 ml of water and bring into 30-40 ml of decoction - after food twice a day ( morning and night)
(7) Milk thistle - 140 mg after food twice a day ( morning and night)

For diet, please refer to my other posts.  Add fish (cooked) once a week 100-200 gms to that.

I will get the contents of each medication from the overleaf and post it in another thread.

Take care,
Raja1972

correction:
========
(5) Annabedhi Chendooram - iron powder - a very small amount in honey - once a day after food in the morning
Pls take all your medical reports with you when you go there and be prepared with your family history (on various diseases).

Raja
What did the doctors say over there? Are they going to CURE the disease or just manage it?
the doctor told me, at the beginning of the treatment, that he cant assure me any cure but within 6-12 month, either it can be controlled or completely cured.  He is also kind of surprised about the improvement that i was making.  

Milk thistle was added to the medications after seeing Stef's posts.  I am also taking my diet very seriously and that would have helped me a lot.  Recently i have started adding additional quantity of small onion, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic, Jeera. All these having good digetive properties and i am having a juice of them daily after boiling them in water for 10-15 mins
A point to note hear is that in india, a lot of people are not taking their medications regulary and they are also not taking the diet seriously.  This could be one of the reason why there is slow progress in traditional indian medicines.  Siddha medicines are sysnonymous to make slow and steady progress but in the long term the disease wont re-occur.
Can you post your latest lab results..
I am willing to start ayurveda/siddha medications.

sir my name is LAKSHMANAN

and im from tanjore enakku hepatits b virus irukku but itha cure panna mudiyaadhunu soltranga itha complete-ah cure panna ongalukku thrincha sidha vaithiyar sollunga pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee en life idhulathaan irukku