taking baraclude after interferon
Is it alright if I take baraclude after my 48 weeks subcutaneous injection of peginterferon 2a. Here are my results.

hbv viral load: 57,635 UI/ml 335,436 copies
hbsag II quantification: 184.40 UI/ml
hbeag (cmia) : 137.50
anti hbeag: (cmia): 7.990
sgpt: 0.88

it is possible to take baraclude , pls help me thank you.

absolutely not you must continue interferon until hbsag gets to zero since you had a response on interferon, entecavir is useless on hbv clearance and makes hbsag increase

on trials interferon was kept until hbsag was negative for a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 5 years, as you should know hbvdna has no meaning for clearance so your goal is hbsag negative which is equal to hbv clearance

alinia, nitazoxanide has been shown to boost interferon and decrease hbsag more than interferon monotherapy, if you combo with alinia you might get hbsag negative by weeks/months, check our posts on alinia

also simvastatin boosts interferon response

entecavir might help in combo but alinia is definitely the most potent on hbsag even mono.when hbsag reaches 100iu/ml clearance is just a question of time, also check hbsab antibody when it is so low especially if you add alinia (generic nizonide500)
also check hbsab antibody when hbsag is so low it appears in the blood

definitely add alinia (generic nizonide500), do not consider any antiviral like entecavir or tenofovir for now, they might increase hbsag
check here, most lost from 1000iu/ml to 4000iu/ml in just 1-4months of alinia monotherapy, if you combo with interferon it will be better results.if you combo pls let us know your results

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/alinia/show/1109214

[High rates of HBsAg loss and seroconversion result from prolonged course of pegasys treatment

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/High-rates-of-HBsAg-loss-and-seroconversion-result-from-prolonged-course-of-pegasys-treatment/show/1538780
hi stef, my doctor told me stop the interferon, but it is also okay to take Cristane capsule here are the content (Beta carotene 10mg,vitamin c 300mg,vitamin e 250 ui, zinc 5mg).. how much is the alinia? thanks a lot
because interferon should only use unitl 48weeks
hi stef, my doctor told me stop the interferon,

do change liver specialist, he understands nothing about interferon, there is no time of use unless you are using a normal doctor or an ignorant.the goal is hbsag negative not doing interferon 48weeks or 5 years......if hbsag stays positive you wasted time and money on interferon

do find a better liver specialist or even better a researcher, which country are you from?the best specialists are in europe and the worst in US because interferon is almost not used there

oh my god sorry i didn t see you are from philippines, no doctors there...only butchers from what we saw from the posts here.
take Cristane capsule here

tell him to give those capsules to HIS OWN DOG
take Cristane capsule here

find another liver specialist in order to keep using interferon until hbsag gets negative, please also post where you got hbsag quantitative in iu/ml because nobody in philippines can find this tests which is the most important for hbv clearance

as to alinia it is not available in your country so you should buy online or india.nizonide500 is the generic in india and at indian pharmacies it is extremely cheap, 1000pills= about100euro, it is more expensive online

the best doctors can be found in china, india and there is one very good in vietnam that a member posted some time ago
hi stef  there is no hbsag quantitative test here in Philippines? all of the doctor here recommends entecavir. what do you think if i use alinia, it is possible to have undetectable? thank you
hi stef my sgpt is 88 not .88 sorry for the wrong post. thank you
hbsag II quantification: 184.40 UI/ml

you just posted this result at the begning of the tread, is it iu/ml?

entecavir is useless on hbv virus it only blocks liver damage and decreses liver cancer risk but it cannot so anything to clear infection while interferon clears hbv if you have lowering of hbsag by 24 weeks, to increase response of interferon alinia and simvastatin can be used

i dont suggest monotherapy for you since you have started interferon.please post your latest results on interferon:
hbvdna pcr
hbsag quantity in iu/ml
alt/ast
time you are on interferon