Hepatitis B Community
test after 15 months

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

test after 15 months

hello I just gave blood to test for hbv hcv.. the test for hbv is hbsag and for hcv it is an antibody test.. I have question if both the tests came back negative.. am I conclusively free from these viruses.. should I worry about them? my results gonna get probably tomo
You dont have hepb and hepc
go and take hepb vaccine.
Dont worry. Dear.
hello my hbsag and anti hcv both are negative.. exposure was before 18 months from the test from a medical procedure.. my direct biliribin is .2 and total biliribin is 1.0 is it fine.. am I conclusively fine .
hello my hbsag and anti hcv both are negative.. exposure was before 18 months from the test from a medical procedure.. my direct biliribin is .2 and total biliribin is 1.0 is it fine?