thymus extract for hep b?
hi there, i just like to ask if THYMUS EXTRACT really help to cure hepatitis b?  my count is low but i really want my hep b to disappear completely. thanks!
The stuff must work.  Have you ever seen a cute little fuzzy-faced itty bitty calf (who has generously given up a life providing organ) with Hepatitis B?
Bovine thymus extract is a protein and is digested in the gut like any other cut of beef, essentially becoming a very expensive hamburger.

The real stuff (Thymosin/Thymalfosin?) is an injectable pharmaceutical grade drug available by Rx only. The last clinical trials I saw were done years ago were not successful in treating HCV. Be careful out there folks, lots of snake oil going around.
Of course it works if the goal of Tx is to lighten your wallet.
As stated above its a protein same as Interferon its size is too large to be taken sub lingual and be absorbed.
Thymosin alpha (Zadaxin) is a drug that that is injected for it to work. The European study of Tx naives using Zadaxin IFN and Riba is still ongoing with results out this year (I think). A US trial using only Zadaxin and IFN (no Riba) in Tx non responders only had an svr rate of 3% compared to 1% in the control arm.

Rush out and buy some.
CS
I tool a Thymus Extract that I got from Lloyd Wrights website a several  years ago. It is a frozen product and it is taken sub lingual. It did get my viral load down from 6 million to about 2 million units but it is very expensive and if you bought all of his products you would be broke. It may get your Viral load down to a low amount if you can continuosly afford it but you will not clear the virus.
Thymus Extract DID NOT reduce your VL from 6mil to 2 mil.
PCR tests have half a log variation. This fits with that.
Now if it got it down to 600K then it might have done something.

Lloyd Wright thanks you
CS
Sorry but if it was that simple I would have been cured.  And HepB will be a thing of the past.  Wishful thinking.
cow thymus will NOT cure hepatitis but will fill your breast with milk :-)
thank you all so much for responding, really appreciate it.
There are a LOT of people out there who do NOT care about people like us who are ill..they only care about making money for themselves.

Remember - if something seems too good to be true, generally it is.

And those bas*ards who are out there know how desperate people are to be healed and they will do anything to use that to their gain.  I wish someone would monitor all of them and lock them up for many years - they deserve it.
NYGirl - I wish someone would monitor all of them and lock them up for many years
----------------------------------------------------
Makes you wonder why it doesnt happens ay.
Too right!  Sign me up for THAT committee.
who or where on earth do you buy thymus extract in New Zealand? I just moved back to Auckland from Australia and i take Thymus for my immune system but i have almost been to every health store and chemist in this city and some of them are dumb founded or wouldn't know what it is. I have also enquire from naturalpaths but they want a costly consultation first....yeah right. Most health stores' and supermarkets sell them in Aussie just like other vitamins and minerals. Could any one please help.....thanks.
Try Head On, apply directly to the forehead, it works much better.
your VL can move millions in a week all on it's own.

the old agage to make a thing function better, eat it is false. Like if you eat liver while having liver disease, you will cause iron overload and could die a lot faster.
If you eat brains, you won't have better brains...but you may get a prion disease.

Your thymus is just one of many glands that work in concert to keep your body healthy.
There has been evidence that Splenda can shrink the thymus at high doses, and Nutrasweet metabolizes in the liver into formaldehye. Concentrating on getting food additives and chemicals out of your diet will help your whole immune system.
there are liver friendly diets and this will not overtax the liver and help the liver recover as well.
Ultimately, you will need to consider tx to eliminate the virus. I've not read of one natural treatment that has been documented and verified medically to have produced the SVR that modern medicine has achieved.
Oxymatrine is very good for lowering the viral load.
If you have any links to studies on Oxymatrine lowering VL other than the 1998 chinese ones could you post them. I cant find any.

FYI Thymus extract protiens are to large to be absorbed sublingually. If it does anything and thats a little iffy then it would have to be injected.

CS
What has been the results of ingesting Thymus extract (200mg daily), beta carotene (25000 IU daily), Selenium (1000mg daliy), Vitamin C (2000mg daily) for Hep B? Any success? Or is this not even worth it? Please advise.
I have done some searching on herbal teas , just for knowledge sake a weed called Phyllanthus niruri has promise .
I took phylanthus  before baraclude. VL was continuously going up.