to cure
Hello i hve hsbag   reactive  804.96 can you tell is it serious and what i should to decrease the range plz answer me
Hello there,
HBsag positive means that you have hepatitis B.It can be an acute or a chronic infection. Infected people can pass the virus on to others through their blood and infected bodily fluids. You will need additional tests to determine whether your infection is new or old, whether it is harmful or not and if you need treatment. You will need tests for hepatitis B surface antibody and hepatitis B core antibody. All three test results are needed in order to make a clear diagnosis. Results of the tests are typically evaluated together. In people who have been vaccinated against hepatitis B and have naturally cleared the virus anti HB s which are antibodies to hepatitis B will be present. Get a complete work up done. Sometimes the meaning of one result depends on the result of another test so it is best to discuss it with your doctor. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
I tested for surface antibody its 1200.0  and i tested the other first it was 84.96 and now 77.04 has it reduced more and is it serious in surface body test
you are clearing probably an acute hbv, stop using obsolete hbsag tests and use only hbsag quantitative in iu/ml (abbott architect or roches hbsag quantitative) next time so you will know hbsag level, the test you posted is made by obsolete machines/methods and not quantitative at all
Im having herbal tablets course for 3 months and doctor says its guranteed ..is this can be guaranteed that after 3months i will be negative i had for one month it reduced to 77.04 ...and is my desease dangerous more to health and sme doctors says that blood only get virus and is not dangerous and it wants 6 months to clear plz give me information of my range desease....thanx
Your doctor thinks that you have acute HBV, while it is impossible to find it out with the only one HbsAg test that you have posted here.

There is no herbal treatment that can cure HBV, it can only help your liver to live with it.

You have two choices:
1) Wait 6 month and recheck hbsAg, if you are neg then you are lucky and will have just recovered from acute HBV
2) Do all tests now and find out what you really have. So you can start a real treatment if needed.

If your nerves are good and you feel well, first option is not bad at all.
Thank doctor im eating vegetables food and fruits and at morning im eating boiled carrots i heard its good for blood and pray for allah to cure me bcz i hve visa problems and is hbv transferring frm hsbnd to wife or son and how plz answer me