Aa
A
A
Close
Avatar universal
to know my status
My age 24. My hepatitis b was detected more about 10 years ago when i was just 14 years old.After 6 month from detection it being negative. But at 2010 it again detected. I am healthy with 5 fit 7 incs height and 56 kg weight. My diagnostic result of hp b given below. Am i marry and then what will be my child and wife? Is treatment  needed?

ALT (SGPT) 45 U/L
HBV_DNA 49500IU/mL
HBeAg  Negative
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Avatar universal
Your history is a little bit confusing: detected, lost, then detected again. It is very rare to be acute (detected) and recovered (lost 6 month later), then to become chronic again(detected again).

Since you are HBeAg negative (you are no longer in the immune tolerant or clearance phase), ALT is > 1xULN but  20,000 iu/ml), some guidelines would recommend treatment.

But you are only 24. I am not a doctor, I would suggest:
1. repeat your HBeAg, ALT and hbvdna tests again in 6 months time;
2. do a biopsy or fibroscan;
3. find out if there is any family history of liver cancer.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Avatar universal
and dont worry hep b is not a sexually transmitted disease.. jst dnt share your   razor or toothbrush jst incase your infected and let ur wife be veccinated...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Avatar universal
What do you been by "hep B is not a sexually transmitted disease". I got it more than 11yrs ago through unprotected sex.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Avatar universal
Im totaly clear. . .wla ng virus sa dugo q  in 3m0s gumaling aq dahil sa tintake qng sante pure barley capsule, nung augst q lng nlaman na my chronic hepa b aq nung nagpa cbc aq ang taas ng wbc q 14.60 tpz ung nagpa hepa b profile aq sb skn meron dw tlga q hepa b pero ndi q nid uminum ng gamot kc ung virus q daw is very low. . Nung nov.26 ngpa medical aq ulit nag pa cbc at hbsag aq nag n0rmal na,    
pure barley lng iniinum q. .
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Avatar universal
this is liezel_83... il be using this account for good... yes hep b is not a std unless its between same sex according to a doctor and she is ryt coz my husband is a carrier and i jst dscover hs illness a year ago and had my blood examine this month and im nt infected and also my 2 kids...

there are 2 types of acquiring hep b 1st is from mother to baby which has 20% chance of being healed 2nd is that d active or u acquired it from other person which has 80% chance of being healed...


Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Avatar universal
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
748543 tn?1463449675
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
01/15 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGD, FICCMOBlank
Top Hepatitis Answerers
Avatar m tn
Blank
stef2011
Italy
Avatar m tn
Blank
Aduiski
Other
Avatar m tn
Blank
StephenCastlecrag
Australia
Avatar m tn
Blank
sorte
Poland
Avatar m tn
Blank
hepbcurepls
los angeles, CA
Avatar f tn
Blank
flyinsky
paris, France