top 10 food that will help control Hepatitis B virus?
I know ginger, vitemin E will help,  anything else?
I did read that gingers, like green onion, garlic, Sichuan pepper, pepper and chili, are considered hot ingredients and harmful to people with diseases hot in nature, of which hepatitis is one.  Other "hot" diseases include common cold, dysentery, psychosis, diabetes, cancer, nephritis, rheumatism, wintercough, high blood pressure, etc.

As for vitamins, they need to come from vegetables/fruits, not from labs.
I don’t know of any certain food will “control” HBV, but you can help your liver by eating a healthy diet and avoiding alcohol and unnecessary medicines.

I’ve heard that Shiitake Mushrooms are good for the liver but I’m not sure. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Fresh fruits and vegetables are the best source of vitamins, but let me also put in a plug for V-8 Fusion Juice (the strawberry banana flavor is my favorite). I never really liked the taste of regular V-8 juice, but the V-8 Fusion is some good stuff and a pretty good source of vitamins.