ufc fighter cured
i wonder what treatment this guy had
http://www.mmabay.co.uk/2013/03/08/geronimo-dos-santos-reveals-his-hepatitis-b-has-cleared-up-and-he’s-looking-forward-to-his-ufc-debut/
I think i've read about this and he was in the acute phase.
This is information from Wikipedia.

"Dos Santos was scheduled to make his UFC debut against Gabriel Gonzaga on October 13, 2012, at UFC 153. However, dos Santos pulled out of the bout and the fight was scratched from the card after a blood test showed that he had antibodies for Hepatitis B, a disease he had when he was 18 years old. He recovered from it, but the inactive virus remained in his body. He will now have to undergo a twelve-month treatment in order to completely get rid of the virus.

On March 8, 2013, it was announced that Dos Santos had been cured of Hepatitis B"

It is possible that he was inactive chronic HB.
yes i also read that he caught it when he was 18
12 month treatment must have done interferon i guess.
dont get what is it all about?
This simply means, that people with money cure their HBV... Just like cancer. The treatments we have no access to they have.

Interferon was used most likely yes.. and this goes to show you. That they sure did not put him just on a NUC like the rest of us.

For me with undetectable viral load, my health insurance company won't pay for interferon. NOT medically necessary.. they say..

That is why I say all this HBV treatment game  is a huge eugenics operation to suck money out of people and slowly kill us with antivirals, that are just as dangerous if not more then HBV..