unsure as always
I jst had my ultrasound, I was told that I must have the biopsy done to see if chirrhosis is evident and that the ultrasound can detect cancer. So I'm gonna get it done. Why am I prescribed baraclude based on labs is ot not dangerous to stop taking baraclude? I read of injections such as intrferon, is that for different stages? So I'm am easily pusuaded and confused.  Pls comment thank you
What are your other lab readings?  If you have posted them already it would helpful if all your questions are in thread.

IFN injections give you a chance for clearing HBV once for all, success rate below 10%, but it does not have the headache of resistance, though it has bad side effects; antivirals such as baraclude control HBV replication with less side effects but don't usually clear it.  Not all patients are appropriate for IFN.
Wow the injections sound good. I have no idea what my labs are only that doc says looks bad. When I do go back next month I will be sure to get all that info. Should I start on the baraclude now or wait and ask for intrferon I was gonna strt after midnight.
"Should I start on the baraclude now or wait and ask for intrferon I was gonna strt after midnight."

Ask your doctor who has all your results if IFN is appropriate for you.