update on my fatty liver
i just report results, as to the diet, vitamins etc. used please look old posts because it is  lot of things

US fatty liver, fibroscan 9.1kpa
jan 20       weight 77.5kg,       weist 104-110cm,  bmi about 25.9      alt 48
march 7    weight about 72kg, weist about 94cm, bmi about 23  alt 40  tot chol 197 ldl 140  hdl 43 trigl 71
april 4       weight         68.8kg, weist     < 89cm,  bmi         22  alt 33  tot chol 191 ldl 135  hdl 43 trigl 65

about march 4th i added liposomal glutathione to all the rest, effect on chol is not bad at all

ultrasound and fibroscan planned for 26th of may

congratulations!
you´re doing fine man, what a discipline!
I´m beginning my kinda of diet today, actually I´m trying to get back to the diet I was doing last year, with very low carbohydrate (almost no bread, no rice and no pasta, wich is very difficult) lots of fruits and cereals. Also eating one grapefruit per day, plus grapefruit juice and some blueberries. I´m trying not to eat a lot of meat too, because of the saturated fat. But sometimes I dream about prosciutto crudo, gelatto and beer.

that´s it.

once again congratulations!

the diet was not low food at all, i just changed pasta with black rice 80gr with vegetables in it (potatoes and many others) and a lot of blueberries and berries (about 180gr a day) plus little exsercise so the main result is from antocianins in this food at lunch and dinner, and i have to tell you can t eat a lot after those

i used xenical in the past and swimming heavy everyday but never went less than 74kg whatever the time or the strengths, so for me it was antocianins mainly plus the rest

i do miss only one thing a huge pizza with cheese swimming on tomato.....
This is exelente, congratulations.R you still on bitter melon and how much vitamin d you take?

yes bitt melon+blueberies+black rice+omega3 4.5g+vit E 800iu+vit d 5000iu, all daily

i am not making excercise/swim the last 2 weeks too busy

update:
weight and adipose tissue keeps desapearing, wieght is now 67kg and both my weight and fat content are the same as when i was a teen...

i am getting very pleased about this regimen even if it had nothing to do with fatty liver.i also started eating some pizzas once a week
very good, I have reel problem with my diet I lost onley 3 kg , is the depresion thet is making my apetite crazy. but when Are you going for fibroscan ?plise post the results.,
very good, I have reel problem with my diet I lost onley 3 kg , is the depresion thet is making my apetite crazy.

copy everything for me, i am not eating less the black rice 80-100gr+blueberries/berries mix 200gr at every meal won t allow  to eat more, you feel full.even if i feel full i add mixed fruit and mixed vegatable to the rice and eat soia and low fat meat too

also losing more than 1kg per week makes damage and worsen fatty liver, 0.5-1kg per week is the maximum

what is really fantastic, like the studies said, is the fact that all fat visible thru skin is really nothing now like the body of a teen, i guess it is really difficult at almost 42 years old to look like this in general and especially if done in less than 3 months

the fibroscan will be done 26th of may.researcher said that once fat in the liver is gone also the little left fibrosis gets away on most patients.i am not sure if this reading will be reliable if i go on gcmaf before that date, it all depends on the type of immune response after gcmaf.
the best scenario is a little alt flare like 100-200 for a couple of days and hbsag negative and hbsab positive by 1-2 months, while the worst some liver inflammation and an alt flare lasting for weeks 200-600.of course if little damage happens it will regress fast or do not add fibrosis, it is the slow cronic hbv activity during years to build the fibrosis

as to overall health i feel much better than before, in acouple of weeks i will recheck if alt got below 30

by the way another guy just emailed me results of 3 motnhs of nitazoxanide 2g daily:
hbsag about 6000iu/ml down, we were worried of no response because his hbsag was 24200iu/ml
from the experience until now it looks like antivirals like entecavir or tenofovir don t help much, probably monotherapy or interferon combo are the best ways

he will post soon all the details
In 2 weeks I am going for complite blodwork , Like I told you my dna got up a lot last time and  Alt 27 ,I had reel bed diet in past 6 monts a lot of sweets, I am trying to change thet is just wery hard but I gess I have to try harder. I am also going  to europe in end of june so I wil do fabroscan and see the demage. If ALT and DNA still high is it long to wait for treatment until august till I come beck and after I have fibroscan done?or start nitazoxadine right now I am E ag negative. I was on 2000 UI vitamin d shuld I go up to 4000

i d start ntz anyway since it has no sides

as to diet fat, sweets are not good at all.me and my sister eat no sugar and no salt from long time, they become disgusting once yu are not used to them any more because you can feel the natural sugar and salt in the food
I can't check Ag quntity I live in US, how can I know I am benifiting from alinia?

no way to know, you might assume it works if hbvdna gets low but it might stay the same and alinia work on hbsag

if you go to any other coutry except US/canada you can tests it or send the blood sample to check.it is rediculous how US stops you to know if you re curing hbv probably trying to keep people on useless antivirals.i dont think they can keep it this way longer any country in the world has these tests, even vietnam, and also i dont see how they can show studies and results without hbsag quant and fibroscans

you might also contact abbott US, a member did so, and see which labs have the kit.

liposomal glutathione is indeed working on cholesterol

update at
april 4  weight 67.3kg, weist about < 84cm,  bmi 21  alt 31  tot chol 195 ldl 130  hdl 51 trigl 66 vitamin D 42.9ng/ml

april 4   weight  68.8kg, weist < 89cm,  bmi 22  alt 33  tot chol 191 ldl 135  hdl 43 trigl 65 vitamin D 34.6ng/ml

i am just checking because before starting gcmaf vitamin D must be normal (40-100ng/ml) and it finally got to normal values, it is also very good that my hdl has got higher than 50 becuase values lower are dangerous even if total chol and ldl are normal

for those who didn t see the posts, HDL has been found to have an antiviral effect on hbv at int'l liver congress berlin, so the higher the better

at this point everything the lowers ldl has been found to lower hbsag and hbv infectivity so all of us should aim to lower ldl and increase hdl by natural, free of sides means

yeast red rice at indicated low doses, liposomal glutathione seems the best free of sides ways to do this wit excercise and proper healthy diet

update, my height is 176cm

jan  20    weight 77.5kg,weist 104-110cm, bmi 25.9  alt 48
march 7  weight 72kg,  weist 94cm, bmi 23  alt 40  tot chol 197 ldl 140  hdl 43 trigl 71
april 4     weight 68.8kg, weist < 89cm, bmi 22  alt 33  tot chol 191 ldl 135  hdl 43 trigl 65

may 25th weight 66kg, weist 85cm, bmi 21 alt 28  tot chol 187 ldl 100 hdl 65 trigl 76

two things are increadible as they are healthy for anybody hdl 65 and ldl 100, this was reached by liposomal glutathione in 2,5 months and by monacolins 3g day (red yeast rice) 1 month.i'll post later what i take during the day and diet since these values have an impact on hbv especially hdl has an antiviral effect (easl liver conference 2011)

US and fibroscan check tomorrow
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B_yFgxI8KNcRZWEzYTc3N2QtNWE2ZC00NGE4LThiMDgtMGQxZDNlYzU4NzE1&hl=en_US

this is my diet and supplements but the effect on ldl is due to red yeast rice monacolins even at lowest levels like 3g daily (better keep them low and check liver functions if they improve) and hdl is due to liposomal glutathione, the rest of the diet helps too
Hi Stef,

When u r taking NTZ . I could see only 2g (9, 13,19,24) . you reduced ur dose. ?

no i didnt still taking 2g

update on fatty liver, ultrasound no fat all disapered in 4 months

fibroscan 6.3kpa, almost no fibrosis.histology will take years but histolog is not correlated to liver function only fibrosis is

this result in 1 year and a half is very good and due mainly to antioxidants+entecavir but entecavir alone will take 3-6years not 1.5 years
Congratulations! These are great results, especially getting rid of fibrosis.
Congratulations!
Congratulations on grait results !

i am sorry, i made a mistake in the previous post:

the monacolins K i used is 3mg daily and not 3g
wow..... remarkable.....congratulations....did u include exercise on ur diet?

of course, that is a must, although i have always had some exercise and i never had any impact

the main changes have been black rice at every meal, blueberries at every meal, vitamin E

i had swimming 3 times a week at the begining but stopped after one month and kept treadmill only about 30min/1hr a day
Hi all,
I was diagnosed as Hep B positive on may,2011 and my HBV dna viral count is less than 6 IU/ml. Is there any diet I can follow to get Hbsag negative? Pls help
and my Liver functions are all normal

no there isno diet to have any effect on hbv, the diets can only help avoid liver damage

check your hbsag quantity by abbott architect if it is less than 1500iu/ml you can clear hbsag by interferon
Thanks for ur reply.. My quantity is 1400. Let me try what u said.. Thanks again. It means alot to me..

be sure 1400iu/ml and not just 1400 without a unit of measure.there are fake old tests with numbers without a unit, those dont measure anything, while abbott architect gives you numbers in iu/ml

with 1400iu/ml and a combo of interferon and tenofovir+simvastatin+vit d3+4-5 cups of cofee you have higest chances to clear
the combos on interferon are needed because hbv is able to stop interferon, the combo makes hbv interference on interferon very little
Good to hear that you're doing well Stefano.

Can you share your latest bloodworks and tests?

Thanks and more power!

new full tests in novemeber
How much of the bitter melon did you include in your daily intake? What is its purpose? (Lower blood sugar?) Ingested fresh or to be taken in pill form?

How much of the bitter melon did you include in your daily intake?

1liter of bitter lemon tea

lower blood sugar and by this lower insulin resistance and visceral fat
How do you prepare bitter lemon tea? Fresh or from pills?  

i buy it dry leaf and seeds, it is sold in herbal shops here in italy

2 questions. Why always black rice and why always so much blueberries?