Hepatitis B Community
vesicle/gallbladder and hbv

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

vesicle/gallbladder and hbv

hello,

I´ve been monitoring my liver with different exams, like fibroscan and ultrasound.
I want to know if you guys know if there´s any relation between the hbv virus and the vesicle/gallbladder, since 2 years a go I noticed some polyps and know I just found a 1cm stone in it.
My diet is kinda of balance with no alcohol and some meat. and lots of fruits and vegetables.
also if someone is aware of studies of this subject, please show me the link to the papers.

thanks

regards

Hbv-ers are usaly high in cholesterol and therefore are at risk of gallstone disease.