what is grayzone!!!!
i saw my  result.. and all was normal... i  mean i know im a  healthy  carrier... and  my HBeAg is non reactive..
but i saw my Anti -HBe the cut off value is 1000 and the result is 1.040( grayzone)..what does it mean?thank you!!!!

grey zone is sometimes no result due to poor sensibility of tests, in your case hbeag pos or neg makes no real big difference to hbv status, the main tests to define status are fibroscan, hbsag quantity in iu/ml and hbvdna pcr

hbeag is good only when positive because response to therapies is much better
what does it means
what happen if my hbsag test result is grey zone??? im non reactive but grey zone.. is it dangerous???
It means test is not sensitive enough to tell if it is positive or not. Probably positive with concentration less then cut off value. You should repeat the test.
Preferably on another lab with abbott architect machine it has 0.05 limit there should not be any grey zone.