whiplash or hiv
5 week ago i had sex with a female, she was menstrating. I had a split condum on entry about one inch. The following day i had an accident and two weeks later i experienced dizziness, tireness, headaches, pins and needles in the feet and stiffness in the neck. My neck still pains today. I have difficulity moving my neck around. I had little difficulty swollowing and I have not noticed any swollen nodes. I also experience low back pain. The pain has also transfered to my upper back and i experience burning in the chest. There were other people in the vehicle at the time of the accident; they have no symptoms of whiplash. I am confused and afraid. Have I contracted hiv?
easiest way to find out is to run a simple blood test . see a doctor tomorrow...walk in clinics will also do fine. u can go in tonight if you want to.

good luck
Yeah Bazimo,
I agree with bberry. The only way you are gonna convince yourself that you are OK is to have a quick HIV test. It will be hard and nerve-racking but at least you will be able to get on with your life and know for sure. Also remember that with the level of stress that you are no doubt feeling about this at the moment you can actually create any sort of symptom that you are convinced you have.

I am no doctor, but I would imagine that your symptoms are also very likely linked to your accident.
Brit