worrying...
Gud day,im 24 yrs.old.i am infected HBsAg positive,it was found out on april 2011.i have been taking essentiale forte for 3 weeks. If i have a boy friend do i infect him through kiss/torrid kiss?thanks.

very unlikely, it depends on your hbvdna level, if undetactable almost impossible

it is easier to get him vaccinated, according to the country he wil get hbv contacts anyway if in asian countries and need vaccine (but he has to check if he got hbv already too)

essential forte is useless, go for hepatitistechnologies products if you can afford or just a very healthy diet/life style
Very difficult to get infect through saliva even if you have high DNA, it would take a lots of blood in your saliva...?!

HBV gets transmitted essentially through sex. I am talking about my experience here and what all doctors have always told me.
thank you for the comment. i took 2nd opinion, but why my doctor didn't give me any medication?how long it will takes if it is only mild..tnx

there is no therapy to clear hbsag and if youare in the philippines there are no tests to monitor hbv

if you can get access to the best hospital in your country for hbv just look for a fibroscan, hbsag quantitative in iu/ml and hbvdna in iu/ml after these tests you will know if you have damage or not