xx entavir by cipla pharma in india
Hi,I'm a cancer survivor..diagnosed with HCC last year..I'm taking sebivo for a few months cause it's cheaper but switched to baraclude after a while..I had the test last month and my doctor said i'm cleared of the virus at the moment..
Now i want to know if it's advisable that i will take XX entavir which is way more,more cheaper than baraclude...Any inputs are welcome..Thank you..

my doctor said i'm cleared of the virus at the moment..

you are clear of nothing, you just have lower replication under these antivirals but virus still replicates in the liver

you can take all pills of any brand and type if their ingredient is entecavir 0.5mg, tenofovir might be even cheaper and more potent.we found tenofovir at 17USD per month in india
The Tenofovir I got in India was about $32 US.  Brand Tenvir by Cipla.  You can find the same on pharmacychecker.com.  They charge about $60-100 US per 30 pills and they take about a month to get to the US.
Thank you both for your kind reply..@stef 2011 i think thats what the doctor meant,lower replication..I will ask my doctor about tenofovir and maybe i could switch from baraclude to tenofovir..baraclude in my country is 332 pesos a pill and has been taking it for a year now..I'm running out of resources..
I began on Baraclude but changed over to Cipla's Entavir (their brand name of Entecavir - the generic of Baraclude.  The savings was enormous.  My #'s have been undetectable for well over a year and my live enzymes have been normal just as long.  My costs for Entavir are about 1/5  of the cost of Baraclude, at least.  I get my supply by ordering online at Buckaday Pharmacy out of Canada.  Usually takes 3-4 weeks for delivery but if you order with sufficient time allowance you will reap amazing savings.

***@****