What helps
OK this falls under anecdotal, since I've never run across any studies that address 'Post-IFN Syndrome' and my  exact set of symptoms, but besides the standard 'good diet and exercise' advice, there seem to be two supplements that have helped my recovery  --  CerefolinNAC and CoEnzymeQ10.
If you go to the 'HR' site
http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Hepatitis/HepResearcher-doctor-on-various-topics/show/38?cid=64
there are good discussions on other things such as PPC and resveratrol, but I believe most of these discussions are geared to people who can't tx or have attempted tx and not gotten SVR.
I too, take supplements recommended by HR and I believe with an adjustment to my diet (nothing processed) and acupuncture as well as the liver supplements have helped with the healing.
Sunflower mentioned walking and I really don't think exercise can be overestimated. I did very little exercise while I was so sick, it was just too painful but as a result I experienced atrophied muscles. Now I walk and swim daily and occassionally do gentle yoga and that too, has helped.
Hi, thanks so much for sharing this information. I really appreciate.
It is funny you mentioned HR, I am still reading his old posts.

He is around, he answered one of Hector's posts several months ago and said that reservatrol is good as well.
Thanks again, this is great!
I wanted to come back and say that when I had brain fog really bad I took NADH it is a co-enzyme.  Now that I am better I occasionally take it but it did help quite a bit.