Hepatitis C Community
2 days no incevik feeling great
About This Community:

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

2 days no incevik feeling great

Just finished my twelve week of incevik, took my 13th shot. Felt better as soon as I stopped incevik, but took about 48 hours to stop the itching, and get the nasty taste out of my mouth. Did my 12 week blood work yesterday waiting for results. For the last month I came home from work and went to bed, not the last two days actually went out to dinner and hung out with friends, big difference so far. Hopefully the hema will go up a little more over the next few days. A little dizzy and sore throat the first day but feeling better today. Joe
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Don't over do it. Take it easy, your body has been through allot. Hope all continues to go well for you.
Blank
190885_tn?1333029491
ya did better then me...i made it 11 weeks 2 days.....that incivek feeling at the end is such a drag for some of us....not fun at all...joe please take it easy while your body adjusts...i didn't ...i felt so good i really over did it...i think that  might be why i tanked again...but its funny as bad as it is to be anemic there was nothing for me as bad as that incivek...but it does the job...so many clearing.....i'm happy for you ....billy
Blank
joe,   glad to hear that you are feeling better.   big accomplishment to finish up the incevik.   hope you continue to do well.    ginger
Blank
1749655_tn?1321804534
Congrats.....that's a huge step.  I have 5 more days to go and I needed to hear your words of inspiration.  I was doing ok for a couple of weeks, but seemed to nose-dive once again over the past 2 days.  I'm very much looking forward to being done.
Blank
Congrats Joe for finishng the inc. was was actually very happy when I found out my ins. wouldnt pay for it seeing as I am geno 2. I was not looking forward to that at all. It seems that is the one that gives most people the bad sides. I just hope soc works for me. LOL. sounds like a slogan for Riba and Peg. "Soc works for Me"  Have a great night.  :)
Blank
317787_tn?1373214989
Congrats to you!  I am so jealous!  I have 6 more weeks of Incivek and woke up itching today, hope that does not mean I am going into another sx territory, I have enough right now ha ha
I have heard that the itching and rash can be bad
I am happy for you
Take care
Dee
Blank
939577_tn?1319639899
I have 3 weeks 2 days left on INC, never got the itches or the rash, was one of the lucky ones.  I hope to feel better after this is done too,  The anemia is hard. Sunny
Blank
1739637_tn?1312327010
Great news!!!!! I have 8 days left and I cannot wait to get off that crap! I sure hope I feel a little better too :) thanks for posting .
Blank
1826037_tn?1320340914
yeah good riddance incivek ...but thanks for saving our lives!! i think were all gonna see next year a whole bunch of us svr !!! we will have to have a great big happy cyber party !!
Blank
I am off the Inc now for two weeks and feel so much better.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis C Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank