Hepatitis C Community
2 days no incevik feeling great

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

2 days no incevik feeling great

Just finished my twelve week of incevik, took my 13th shot. Felt better as soon as I stopped incevik, but took about 48 hours to stop the itching, and get the nasty taste out of my mouth. Did my 12 week blood work yesterday waiting for results. For the last month I came home from work and went to bed, not the last two days actually went out to dinner and hung out with friends, big difference so far. Hopefully the hema will go up a little more over the next few days. A little dizzy and sore throat the first day but feeling better today. Joe
Don't over do it. Take it easy, your body has been through allot. Hope all continues to go well for you.
ya did better then me...i made it 11 weeks 2 days.....that incivek feeling at the end is such a drag for some of us....not fun at all...joe please take it easy while your body adjusts...i didn't ...i felt so good i really over did it...i think that  might be why i tanked again...but its funny as bad as it is to be anemic there was nothing for me as bad as that incivek...but it does the job...so many clearing.....i'm happy for you ....billy
joe,   glad to hear that you are feeling better.   big accomplishment to finish up the incevik.   hope you continue to do well.    ginger
Congrats.....that's a huge step.  I have 5 more days to go and I needed to hear your words of inspiration.  I was doing ok for a couple of weeks, but seemed to nose-dive once again over the past 2 days.  I'm very much looking forward to being done.
Congrats Joe for finishng the inc. was was actually very happy when I found out my ins. wouldnt pay for it seeing as I am geno 2. I was not looking forward to that at all. It seems that is the one that gives most people the bad sides. I just hope soc works for me. LOL. sounds like a slogan for Riba and Peg. "Soc works for Me"  Have a great night.  :)
Congrats to you!  I am so jealous!  I have 6 more weeks of Incivek and woke up itching today, hope that does not mean I am going into another sx territory, I have enough right now ha ha
I have heard that the itching and rash can be bad
I am happy for you
Take care
Dee
I have 3 weeks 2 days left on INC, never got the itches or the rash, was one of the lucky ones.  I hope to feel better after this is done too,  The anemia is hard. Sunny
Great news!!!!! I have 8 days left and I cannot wait to get off that crap! I sure hope I feel a little better too :) thanks for posting .
yeah good riddance incivek ...but thanks for saving our lives!! i think were all gonna see next year a whole bunch of us svr !!! we will have to have a great big happy cyber party !!
I am off the Inc now for two weeks and feel so much better.