A private message from aabbccdd01 ?
Not a question, a warning, of sorts.

This person who is signed up on the anxiety forum sent me a private message, one of those rambling paranoid thing about needles and stuff.
I have lost my patience with these characters.
I wish I were a real hawk and could swoop down and gobble them up.

I wonder if my compassion will return after tx is over?
Can you block that person or report him/her?  I received some weird stuff privately a few weeks ago, and I reported it, and the weird stuff and the person disappeared.
Advocate1955
I received the same message. I have blocked the person from sending anymore. Here is the private message and my reply:

HCV Transmission
Sent by aabbccdd01 13 hours
Very sorry to bother you with a personal question but if you could help that would be greatly appreciated. I do have a fear of needles and HIV and just diseases in general, however, I just want to know if I put myself at risk. Earlier today I was at work. I work in a warehouse and spent sometime breaking down boxes and placing them in dumpsters. At one point, I dropped a box I was cutting and began to cut it on the ground. I suddenly felt a sharp ***** in my finger. I checked my finger with blood and I did not see any. The only damage I saw was to my cuticle, which may have already been damaged, as most of my cuticles are. I then looked for a needle/syringe and I could not find one. Not to say it may have rolled under a dumpster. So basically, if this was a contaminated needle that stuck me am  I at risk of contracting HCV? I've been somehwat scared and don't know what to do. Since I never found a needle I feel as though I cannot report it as a "needle stick" injury. I also dont want to sit around and pretend like it never happened and then find out I have HCV 20 years later. Do I need to do a test? Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Sent by copyman 9 hours
Please keep you questions on the public forum. Your question should not be directed to me personally and I will not respond to anymore

of course there was no risk

my only advice is to seek mental help for obsessive disorder. this is no way to live life. start the new year off right and get help.

good luck
Yep, got the same message several weeks ago and just deleted.  I've received just a few other like this and usually just ignore the really crazy ones.
Thanks gang,
I reported it.
These people are pests but its really kind of pathetic.

Now, to get rid of this nasty virus, not just hep C, the one infecting my computer.

Have a good weekend folks.
OH