Are the sides coming later?
I am on my third week. I do the incivek,ribvirin, and rebetron shot once weekly. Feel fine. Legs hurt sometimes but that;s about it. Are my sides going to begin at a later date?
Is Rebetron the same as Interferon? Don't know. Be proactive if they start.
The people who can answer your question are probably offline. Weekends are slow.
From their posts, some people do get the sx later but you may be one of the lucky ones and end up with mild sx.
Fingers crossed for you on that.
My sx for me started about 3 wks after. I started Nov 15th and it started after thanksgiving when I started to get sick. But everyone is different and you may be lucky and they will be mild. I hope and pray for the best for you.

Star
Just take it one day at a time. Hopefully you won't have any side effects or they will be mild.
Advocate1955
I just hate getting up in the middle of the wee AM to try and force 2g's fat down, Hassle
Yes, its interferon just a Brand Name. Like durin the 90's when I was on Infergen. Still interferoon just called soming different.
Be alright with me if I didn't get them at all. I have other issues I need dealing with
Did they just gradually creep up on you or "pow" GOTCHA all at once?
I started my 4th week on Friday and it was the third day of my third week (remember it so clearly :-) that it seemed like everything went wrong.  I had a rash but it wasn't bothering me until that fateful day.  Woke up, rash burning like crazy, as the day went on ears hurt, too tired to think, gagging on water, eyes looking like slits, etc. etc. etc.  Well after sleeping 11 hours that night I woke up feeling good again.  Same symptoms but able to deal with them.  Over this weekend Iall prior symptoms have moved over for anxiety  and have been drinking chamomile tea to calm me until I can get prescription.  

As far as I can tell and from what I have read there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to these drugs or who is going to be impacted by what. Just take the good days as good days and I really hope that all your days will be good.  

Feeling pretty normal today.

Take care!

Sometimes.  I had it bad 2 hrs after first injection and then they wouldnt stop coming....15-17 sx i had the "pleasure" of dealing with thru the entire 6 mos of tx.  Good luck
Well, I already have anxiety medicine but from my (2) previous attempts with interferon, I can sure live without the side effects. Thanks for the boost
i took my first interferon shot about 2 hours ago, and took my incivek at 6am, 2pm, and 10pm along with my 2 doses of ribvirin. feeling fine all day, just a little itchy but nothing yet! still only my first day of treatment, lets see how the week goes.. GOODLUCK!
This is cute. So much is written about how horrible the side effects for Incivek that there isn't a balance. It seems when treatment is smooth sailing with no problems people tend to post less. I am glad you are doing OK. Just know it is best to not let the grisly side effects snowball if you ever get them.  It is better to nip them in the bud (is there an award for using the most clichés in a post)...

Take care and keep us informed ♫
I am feeling the same way as you. It has me wondering if I am just in a honeymoon phase with more to come. I started a probiotic prior to treatment. It kept me regular. We have been shooting for higher fat gram count of 30 for maximum saturation. It's working fine...so far. Keep in touch.
Mike
From some it would be be yes.....some came when I was finished & are still there.