Are you familiar with Guardian- Silver Sol
Has anyone here ever heard of Silver Sol, and if so have you ever used it?  If you've used it did you get your desired results?  Please give your testimony (good or bad) about your use of Guardian-Silver Sol. I'm asking, because I'm going to try it. I ordered Silver Sol and should be receiving it this week.  I, and my daughter who is 19 years old will be using it.  My daughter will try it to see if it will help with the severe acne she has suffered with from the age of 10.  I will be using it for other reasons.  I will be posting mine and my daughter's testimonies in a weeks time if anyone is interested.
Sorry, I posted my question to the wrong forum.
if this is something like the silver products discussed here then you may want to investigate a little further. These products have a way of turning the skin color to a nice gray. Kind of like the tin man on wizard of oz. Proceed with caution.........
This seems to be is one of many colloidal silver solutions on the market. you've probably done some looking around on the net. I've been using it for a while but ran out and will get more. I found someone who makes a very high quality one and he's showing me how. It won't turn you blue or gray unless you consume an incredible amout of it like gallons per day. just use as directed. ie. teaspoons worth. The idea is to establish an amout of silver molecules into your system to fight off bacteria and viruses and I think the theory behind it is solid.
"The idea is to establish an amout of silver molecules into your system to fight off bacteria and viruses and I think the theory behind it is solid."

Please provide peer reviewed, published studies to support efficacy of colloidal silver in managing viral disease-

Bill
All I said is to investigate this further. You will see many claims to this being a "cure all". Fact is there are no studies to back these claims up. It is just another "snake oil". What is proven is if you take colloidal silver in any amount your skin will eventually turn gray. Maybe it works for acne, when the skin turns gray you can't see the acne.

Here are some interesting FACTS and pictures from reputable sites like Mayo Clinic, etc

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/colloidal-silver/AN01682

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria

http://dermatology.cdlib.org/111/case_reports/argyria/wadhera.html

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=colloidal+silver+gray+skin&bav=on.2,or.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1273&bih=551