Hepatitis C Community
Best time to take dosages

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Best time to take dosages

I am starting olysio/solvaldi treatment this weekend.  I was on the inciveck/interferon treatment for 4 weeks and had terrible side effects.  I broke out in a horrible, horrible rash all over my body and severe fatigue. Its great to hear that some of you have experienced no or few side effects.  Please tell me what you suggest is the best time of day to take the double pill dosage.  I am so thrilled to hear of your successes with this treatment.  God Bless.
Hi, I called my distribution pharmacy and they were very helpful in answering many questions like this, as they have the most exposure to this treatment. I, myself would take my dose at around 1pm, I know many that would take it before sleep or early in the morning. What they told me is that what was important is that you take it at the same time (as close as you can get it) every day. Best of luck! I'm almost 3 weeks End of treatment, EOT. So far, so good!
Thank you so much for your reply.  Am a little nervous, but ready to go.  Glad to hear you are doing well.  Good luck and God Bless.