Hepatitis C Community
Boil on scrotum

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Boil on scrotum

I had a small boil on my scrotum,and it ithed. It seemingly went away and another one in a different area appeared and is imflamed, and bigger. My wife complained of having a boil on her vagina, which causes discomfort. I dont know if this has anything to do with me.
Some years ago, about 11,I was involved with woman who had severe skin rash on her bottom and inner thighs. I dont know the name of the disorder, but now I discovered about one year ago, there are small spots like the size of a raisen appeared on my thigh, then it began to itch.  The spots began to multiply and some are as big as a chicken nugget.  They itch and are spreadding on my right thigh only. I also observed that on my right chest near my pec, there is a light patch which itches. It is as big as a silver dollar.
*What is happening to me?  
*Why are these boils coming from?
*Could it be contributed to my sexual encounter with this partner 11 years ago?
Since I got married 10 years ago, I have not had another partner, neither had she over 20 years ago.
I do recall that about 11 years ago, I had sex with a woman, who about 1 week later said that she discovered a boil on her genital and questioned my about it.  I had none at the time, but I believed within a month I had one.
Please advise. I had not gone to a doctor since age 13 years.

I'm sorry to read about your misfortunes but this is a HCV forum. It's a patient-to-patient forum & there are no Drs here.
Pls consult your dermatologist about your scrotum.

Good Luck to you & your wife,

PK
this is a hepatitis forum, not a herpes one, if that is what you are looking for. Hepa pertains to the liver. Seek  a dr's consult.
BTW, are you related to the gal who posted the same problem a while back?
don't be surprised if you get a bunch of humorous responses, she did. this is a patient to patient board, no MDs come here.
Bishop don
Are you sure you have this the right way round?
Could be Scrotum on boil.
Mr S Hall University of Sympathy Bashyerbishopville.

In addition to all of the above ADVICE....may I suggest that you SOAK your SCROTUM in salt water to SHRINK the BOIL & B--LS!

It's an OLD but proven remedy......heheeehehe!
As for your wife.....I have no TIPS.
Good luck to your POUCH!

Pluto-kid
Good god man!!! Boil on my *****? Ouch!!!!!
My wife usually gets something to shoot from mine, but it usually does not originate from the boil!!
One serious question, come on, no joking at all... If you noticed a bunch of boils, and bumps all over this womans vagina, why the hell did you move in?? That would have been my que to hall @ss!!!!!
Bravo! Snook man!!!true true...Run for the hills!!

Lou
Dear Bishop Boil Boy, We have several religous people here that with some gentle persausion, may be willing to lay hands on and heal your boils.You may be required to get on your knees though.But you are a bishop,you should be able to cast out demons right? so lay hands on your penis and cast away those filthy demons. Bishops arent supposed to have sex with women, so repent and layhands,I recommend an anti bacterial gel.
i think food tv did a show on this
i looked it up sounds like hpv
Let me first say that you have come to the right place for support...we will be here for you. As you said; "The spots began to multiply and some are as big as a chicken nugget."  Clearly this is a tragic case of McDonaldsitis.  These lumps are undoubtedly fatty deposits from the ingestion of a large quantity of undercooked Chicken McNuggets.  The one near your scrotum is from a "boneless" chicken nugget.  The lump near your pec is obviously from a chicken nugget made from pure chicken breast meat.  The lump on your thigh...well chicken nugget thigh meat.  These sinister little creatures tend to migrate back to the body part from which they came.  Unfortunately, they cannot now recognize that they are in a human body instead of a chicken's. However, you are a very lucky man.  The old folk remedy for McDonaldsitis is to take a thick book, a bible for instance(Bishops always have bibles) and slam it onto the McNugget-like lump with great force. This will break up the outer capsule of the McNugget and quickly kill it.  Eventually, the contents will disperse throughout your body and will pass in your urine and stool.  You may notice that your skin will become very oily and little white worm-like larvae oozing out of your pores.  Don't be alarmed as it is only the inert remnants of the pulverized McNugget.  Hope this helps.
No more chicken mcnuggets for me!! Damn!
Come on, please answer us on why or HOW you could sleep with this woman after seeing all that rash and bumps on her thighs?? Inquiring minds would like too know. How many drinks where involved, and dark was the room??
snook_man

He couldn't have been to drunk and the lighting must have been OK, as he explained in great detail this lovely woman.

I have the on one and only cure Mr. Bishop_193. Go down to you local chemical outlet and ask for some <B>80%</B> <a href="http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npg/npgd0332.html">HCl</a>.
Soak infected area as long as you possibly can. You will naturally know what to do after treatment is completed.

Good Luck My Man,,,,,,,,,,,

TonyZ

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npg/npgd0332.html
please take any and all suggestions given here as factual.At least the ones from lucky lou. He is a boil sucker from way back
ask him about the cure he likes best  pureed beaver tails mixed with fiddlehead greens and a sauce of pond scum. I am sure that he will share these secret family recipes with all. They are of course toxic to boils only, hence the handle Lucky Lou.He even gave some to the Yankees after game 3 and look what it did for the Red sucks But a word of caution, use sparingly on your willie cause it may cause minor discomfort, this discomfort being no worse than spurious attacks of riba rash. But fear not,a second liberal application of janitor in a drum will finish the cure. To remove the residue that remains and is water resistant I would suggest a wire wheel mounted in a battery operated drill, because the area will be moist and safety first with electricity is very important.
Please repeat whenever you have another escapade with a shady lady and ,of course I use the term lady loosely, very loosely.
If you follow this regimen, you can be assured that the boils will never reappear
You guy are sick, sick, sick -- ROFLOL.  Mr. Bishop may have a serious problem, As far as advice I agree with Lou -- when ever in doubt abstinence is the best.
hahaha This thread!! I'm trying to not comment on this but you guys are priceless at times!!  I can't quit laughing at some of these responses....
Bishop,,,You never knew you ran across a sick (literally) bunch and we tend to have a warped sense of humor.  I hope you get the help you are really looking for because it sounds so painful!

Chev,,,ROFL,,,,lick the elbow before carrying on huh?  Too funny,,,I will have to remember that one!!  You are one crazy lady and so much fun!!
may you guys are frightening!! What kind of responses are these???? I did not know that I had entered the twilight zone! You scare me.  I was not a bishop when I had this chick. I am 38 years old and was in my 20's.  Well so much for your help.
Looks like you just got checkmated, Bishop.   (By the way, I think Raheem nailed it when he made the diagnosis of McDonaldsitis, more commonly known as Chick's Revenge.)