Hepatitis C Community
Congratulations to Mikesimon and opend for others...

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Dear Mike
I have to congratulate you that you are undetectable one
moth post treatment. The other thread is closed and I needed
to send you my deepest heart congratulations. I wish you the best of luck in the next pcrs.
Dirac
Wonderful News!!  One month and no virus is great! Alot of people have said that they get the virus back in just few weeks after stopping meds!  Okkkk....So Where is this party going to be held?

way to go man...1st step....we are all pulling for ya

your friend
ken
I think you know how I feel. God bless you! Joni
SO VERY GLAD TO HEAR THIS GREAT NEWS! YA MAN!
god bless
SH
Of all the people here, it is my humble opinion you deserve great news more than anyone.  I know you've been through the meat grinder and you still got up,dusted yourself off and kept fighting.  Moreover, you were a constant source of wisdom, information and encouragement to the rest of us. You remind me of the adage "Tough times don't last, but tough people do"  Congratulations and good work.
great news! thanks for all your info & support
Wahooo!  Can you hear me shouting for joy from here?  I will hold you in the Light, that the good results stick.  May your life be HepC free from here on out, forever.  You're our poster boy for courage and persistance in facing this dragon down.
I'm really glad for you, my friend.  

Maj Neni
Thats some GREAT news you've got there Mike. VERY positive indeed. I have everything crossed waitin for ya to get to SVR. I have youe seat on the Svr bus all saved. Majneni tried to sit there the other day when I picked her up and when the "security device" I am using to save it (whoopee cushion) went off, she musta turned 50 shades of red!! She moved into the seat next to that one so you will have a good person to yak with there.
Congratulations man. Keep the faith.......
This is wonderful news,I wish you all the best.
Debra
More than you will ever know this is great news for the entire Hep C families and friends. This is HOPE to all of us!
Fantastic news.
Mike YOU ARE MY MAN....HUGE CONGRATS AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL HELP AND SPIRIT

GOD BLESS

BOB L
Hey Lori!  Good to see you here and glad to know you are staying well.  I go for my 1 year next month.  I think that is when I will really "know" I am going to stay well.
Mike!!Way to go,What super news..

Steve..
my sincere congrats to you from a newbie. It's terrific to hear your good news. Best wishes.
Peace - Gulfcoast
You can testify.  You can help somebody else.  What a gift God has given you?

I had a childhood friend who died July 24, 2004.  She did not know that she had HEP C, but with the transfusions and all and the similarities she had to my husband, I knew it was HEP C, but the good thing about it, she's in Florida and I'm in Maryland, with my help she found the Lord and she asked me to call her little sister to help her understand.  She died 8 days later.  Her mother said she changed her will in July.  Of course this is something she would never speak to me about, but I believe, she got rid of the anger she had with her family and put her family in her will where they are suppose to be.  Thank God.

I have been asked by the VA to participate in a support group to help others with HEP C.  I think I will.  But I think it's time we all draft a letter to our congressman asking for HEP C to be a campaign issue this upcoming election.  Those of you from Tennesssee may have an advantage because the Honorable Bill Fritz (sp) is there.   Congratualtions Mike and all.  We are a tough group.  You only need to ask the Lord once, and believe that he will do it and he will because he said, 'I am'.
I was flipping out, hysterical, etc. today.  I know that it was the treatment making me worse.  I just found out that I'm going to have to wait even longer for my money from Soc. Sec. Dis.  I was told that I'd have a check this week, a month ago.  Now, they're making me wait another month for my normal monthly checks and 3 months for my back pay.  I was literally crying on the phone to Soc. Sec. telling them how ridiculous this is since I've had no income in over 2-1/2 years.  They basically told me that there's nothing I can do about it other than writing my Senator or Congressman.  It was a bad day physically with fevers and such so this did not go over well with me.

Susan400
This is fantastic news!  I can only imagine what you've been through.  All the best and my prayers are with you : )
Susan, E-mail me.  ***@****
CONGRATULATIONS. Your good news means so much to me. You were the very first to respond to my first post and made me feel welcome. If it were not for the that first response I might not still be here today. Thank you. I wish you all the best. Kim
Congatulations Mike!
What can I say?  I am absolutely THRILLED for you.  You have worked so hard for this and must be so very relieved and thrilled....  You have always been a wonderful support to everyone on this forum...and a great friend to Amanda and myself... When I read you email, it brought tears to my eyes...

Please keep in touch...

Your Friend..Always,
Jodi
Mike,

That's the news I've been tuning into this board to read. Congratulations on reaching a milestone and thanks for making my day. I imagine you won't allow yourself much more than guarded optimism at this point, but if I recall correctly, your previous relapse was rather immediate upon completion of treatment. This is indeed a cause to celebrate. Keep us posted and stay well. All the best
I'm not always here, but I haven't seen your name in awhile, It's good to see it. How are you doing? I hope and pray, well.    Joni
Mike,
I know I haven't been here much. I just decided to stop by and bam!! When I was on TX you were helping so many of us. And now it's your turn to get on the bus. This is wonderful news. Your fight has been so very long. I'm wishing you success as the month click by now. Congrats to you man. I can't believe so many of us have completed TX finally.

Also everyone elso out there I hope all of you are doing good now.

Love Peace and Happiness
I could never express what these posts mean to me. I've got tears in my eyes and I haven't cried hardly at all since that Leave It To Beaver episode which convinced me that the tx was dramatically affecting my emotional stability. These tears are not tx induced, that I can assure you. When I got this news and wanted to share it Karen was with me so she knew when I did. Then I called my two sisters and then emailed a couple of close friends and then got on here. You people have meant so very much to me and I could never thank you adequately for all you've given me. If I really do beat this thing I know it will be in large part because of you. We all know the isolation that accompanies this and other chronic diseases and though our friends and family are there for us they really don't know - they can't know what we know. I was lucky to find this board 2 years ago. It has been a blessing. There are so many brilliant and compassionate and creative people here that I won't even try to start naming names for fear I'll foget someone - except Blueskies - yes, I remember you well Lori. I remember you all. Thank you and god bless you. Mike
Way to go! I just know you're gonna be on that bus to stay!!!!!!