Dime size Blister on buttock
About four days ago I developed a dime size rash on the upper right side crease of my buttock about 1" from my my tail bone. This rash resembles a cluster of very small blisters that developed into pinsize ulcers and have leaked a clear fluid, but now is just red and starting to go away, but still itches. This rash itches more than it is painful, but doesn't bother me that much. No other symptoms have accompanied this rash. I was thinking this may be herpes, however I have had no sexual contact in over 3 years and this rash is not near my vagina.  Approx. 4 years ago I had another incident that resembled somewhat this type of skin irritation in about the same area of my body, but more severe. At that time I had gone to 3 doctors over a two week period and finally one doctor decided to do a culture for herpes to rule out the possiblility. The two other doctors didn't think it was herpes because of were the rash was located on my body. The test came back negative, but the doctors could not identify what the skin problem was.  I was told by one doctor that I was probably very vulnerable to stressful situations and as a result break out with a rash. This didn't make me feel any better about having a rash. Since the rash is healing I'm worried that I won't be able to get a culture done in time. Anyway, I am still fearful that this rash may be herpes.  Is there any possibility that it is?
Hope it is not shingles, I had that couple months before tx and it sounds similar. Also brought on by stress etc. GL.  Couch
are you suffering from hepatitis as well? I am not sure anyone here can assist much with your question, since we are not sure if you are on any kind of tx at present. If you have posted before with your info, my fog can't retrieve it.  hope you get some answers.
Does this sound like "riba rash" to anyone who's had it?  I haven't, but I've heard it does ITCH. ...I would also ask if you're on the chemotherapy?  ...  People complain of herpes going nuts while on treatment. (The herpes needs to be treated with a different, additional medication.) But, herpes is usually painful, and shingles is very painful.  So, if your rash only itches ... .
I REALLY DON'T THINK U HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS RASH BEING HERPES,,,ESP SINCE YOU HAD IT BEFORE AND IT WAS TESTED AND WAS NEGATIVE,,  I WOULD JUST PUT SOME HYDROCORTISONE CREAM ON IT AND THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY DIME SIZE

FRET NOT
I started getting strange blisters all over my body I thought it was from the laundry detergent.  I finaly decided it was a reaction to the sleeping pills I  was doing at the time. Once I stoped doing them the blisters subsided.

Good luck
I just woke up this more and found a dime size cluster of little blisters. I put some ointment on it and it bubbled up or swelled. I not sure what would cause this and wanted to tell some one that has experienced this. It was just a bump 2 days ago and now it's getting bigger. I'm a little afraid cause I've never had this happen before. Help this is really unusal. I going to get some hydro ointment/cream and see if I can stop the spreading. I hope it does grow or spread more.
For years I have a quarter to half a dollar size rash come on in the middle of my buttock.  Sounds just like yours with the blisters and clear liquid.  This is when it itches the most.  Came in the same spot for years but last 5 years or so its exactly where yours is now 1 inch from the tail bone.  I think I may have spread it through scathing.  I have this outbreak every 4 to 5 months but it doesn't usually last long . Maybe a week tops.  They gave me pills for it but they did nothing and the only thing that did help was Zovirax ointment which relieves the itching and it does work.  Other than that not much can be done because it has to run its course.

I was told it was herpes and I asked how in the heck would I get in a spot like that?  His reply was from a toilet seat.  Make sense because it comes right where my buttock touches the seat.  I have never sat on a public toilet seat again.
check out your tylenol in take if your not treating,     it is a form of herpes, but also liver related
I have also had the blistery like rash on my buttocks for 4years now. It appears during stressful times. 4 or 5 times a year. The latest outbreak has spread to a larger area, with separated spots, probably due to scratching the last outbreak.I had used Herpes meds., Pills daily for months and continued to get the outbreak during emotionally charged stressful times.I no longer take the meds. I due find less recurrence went taking L-lysine regularly.
I have found something called dermatitis Hermaphroditus, caused by allergic reaction to Gluten causes blistery rash on buttock, knees or elbows......good luck!