Hepatitis C Community
EASL Barcelona April 11-15
About This Community:

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

EASL Barcelona April 11-15

Hi,

who will be in Barcelone or will have access to the abstracts of sessions and posters and is willing to share with us?
http://www.easl.ch/liver-meeting/timetable.asp

When will Vertex show up?

Regards, drofi
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Shoot. I live in Madrid...Maybe I should drive 7 hours and tape the whole thing.
I'll see if If can get enrolled this late or get hotels in Barcelona for next week. Is gonna be tough, however. After Easter and the weather is improving. Barna is gonna be packed. Can regular Joe's assist or is it only for doctors?
Will post later

scuba
Blank
Thanks for posting this.  I had thought there was an embargo on information. Here's one on Friday and another on Saturday but I thought that there were more; Willy

http://www.easl.ch/liver-meeting/Program/session1.asp
Saturday
RESULTS OF AN INTERIM ANALYSIS OF A PHASE 2 STUDY OF TELAPREVIR (VX-950) WITH PEGINTERFERON ALFA-2A AND RIBAVIRIN IN PREVIOUSLY UNTREATED SUBJECTS WITH HEPATITIS C
J.G. McHutchison 1, G.T. Everson 2, S. Gordon 3, I. Jacobson 4, R. Kauffman 5, L. McNair 6, A. Muir 7
1 Division of Gastroenterology, Duke University and Duke Clinical Research Institute, Durham, NC, USA; 2 Department of Hepatology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO, USA; 3 Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI, USA; 4 Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Weill Medical College of Cornell, New York, NY, USA; 5 Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge, MA, USA; 6 Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge, MA, USA; 7 Division of Gastroenterology, Duke University and Duke Clinical Research Institute, Durham, NC, USA

Friday

MOLECULAR BASIS FOR VX-950 RESISTANCE
C. Welsch 1,2, F.S. Domingues 2, I. Antes 2, S. Susser 1, M. Albrecht 2, C. Hartmann 2, C. Sarrazin 1, T. Lengauer 2, S. Zeuzem 1
1 Department Of Internal Medicine II, Saarland University Hospital, Homburg-Saar, Germany; 2 Max Planck Institute For Informatics, Computational Biology And Applied Algorithmics, Saarbrucken, Germany
Blank
Read through the poster presentations and oral like I did, They have two big presentations on Friday.
Blank
TELAPREVIR (VX-950) IS A POTENT INHIBITOR OF HCV NS3 PROTEASES DERIVED FROM GENOTYPE NON-1 HCV-INFECTED PATIENTS

C. Lin 1, B.L. Hanzelka 1, U. Muh 1, L. Kovari 1, D.J. Bartels 1, A.M. Tigges 1, J. Miller 1, B.G. Rao 1, A.D. Kwong 1

1 Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, Cambridge, MA, USA
18:30  IN VITRO EVALUATION OF COMBINATION TREATMENT OF ACH-806 WITH INTERFERON; VX-950 AND NM 107

M. Huang 1, W. Yang 1, J. Fabrycki 1, X. Nie 1, A. Phadke 1, M. Deshpande 1

1 Achillion Pharmaceuticals, New Haven, CT, USA
18:45  CLEARANCE OF HCV RNA WITH VALOPICITABINE (NM283) PLUS PEG-INTERFERON IN TREATMENT-NA
Blank
149918_tn?1208132344
I know from my site no one that got vx has relasped, my study nurse told me that today. Also my doctor will be in Barcelona, poor guy.
I go monday for my 12 week post, but I feel good.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis C Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...