Eye ball
Hi all I'm on Peg and riba can someone please tell me why my one eye ball lol keeps burning the watering its get a little bit of a pain in the butt never know when its gonna happen and what can I do to eas the systems thank you

Racky
It would be advisable to see an Opthamologist. Hopefully you had a baseline eye exam prior to treatment. If it was me, I would make an urgent appt to see that Opthamologist ASAP. If you have no Opthamologist, then it would be advisable to get one, either by choosing one yourself or getting a referral if you have to do it that way.

The medications can cause eye problems, some of them severe and some of them not severe. The medications also dry out the eyes and mucous membranes and that could be causing the burning. However, you need to see an Opthamologist ASAP and have an exam and get appropriate treatment. When you call, tel them that you are on Hep C treatment and need to see someone ASAP to be sire nothing serious is happening.
oh ok thank you i did not think it was so serous but ok i will get right on top of that Thank you very much
Are you using any artificial tears?  Dr had me start using "Blink" drops to increase the lubrication in the eyes. I never had an issue with dry eyes UNTIL starting tx

PEGASYS may cause eye problems that may lead to vision loss or blindnessg treatment with riba/pegasys

http://www.pegasys.com/patient/about-pegasys/what/index.html....
  I would suggest keeping it moist(with eye drops) until you can get in to see the opthalmologist.  Having dry eyes can actually cause more damage.
I'm curious about your eye. Sometimes watering can be a sign of dry eye. I had a pain in my right eye, almost like a sty was starting. But I had to blow that pain off for my Horrible rash I have on my arms. Had to get to derm before eye ball Dr. Lol!! Try these drops__Similasan. There homeopathic so use often as needed. They dont have preservatives. I'm going to try to get to eye Dr next week. Keep us posted.
Thanks to all

mzkity its really my left eye and it will start to burn and sting then it waters like crazy like tears just start running down my cheek but i really dont try to rub i try to let it be and it stops after a few  minutes but i will give the drops a try thanks to all for your advice
racky2012,
You haven't been to an opthamalogist yet?
Advocate1955
i had severe dry eyes during treatment. I was advised by my DR. before treatment to have eye exam. I did then the eye Dr told me to come back in 3 months but if I had problem before come back sooner . I did and  I had the dry eyes he gave me drops .  After treatment I saw him again he gave me Restases  to help and it does.
the treatment is hard on some of us so please check with your dr.
Good luck.

bbj
No i have not been to an eye doctor yet and my doc did not tell me i should i did not know i should have went but i will do so and update you all

Thanks for your help im almost done my treatment on week 18 of 24 almost done