Hepatitis C Community
For the Girls...

This forum is for questions about medical issues and research aspects of Hepatitis C such as, questions about being newly diagnosed, questions about current treatments, information and participation in discussions about research studies and clinical trials related to Hepatitis. If you would like to communicate with other people who have been touched by Hepatitis, please visit our new Hepatitis Social/Living with Hepatitis forum

For the Girls...

in my fourth week of SOC and was supposed to start my period on the 17th. It was a no show. dont get me wrong I dont miss it. Was just wondering if anyone else has had this and was it just evidence of the chems messing things up? Not pregnant. They checked. I guess i wasn't expecting things to happen as quickly as they are. Low ANC and this...hopefully good indicators of things working. Ok, starting to ramble now.
I was past that part of my life when I started treatment so have no personal experience to share with you, however, I do recall reading other posts from women here who had a change in their monthly cycle while on the treatment meds.  Some had complete absence of it while on treatment.  Maybe someone who had personal experience with it here will chime in.  
Yup I had the same experience.  It just disappeared completely for my 72 weeks and then one month after I stopped treatment there it was back again. I was hoping it was gone for good but it wasn't.  Now even though I should probably be done with it it's like clockwork.......

So enjoy your 'free time' while you can!  it's not that uncommon really but in my case I had terrible anemia so it was probably a lucky thing anyways!
Thanks for posting that! I was going to ask the forum myself, so you and the others have answered my question :)
Cindy is... Comment
blondie717 joined this community
Welcome them!
Jun 28
senseanonymous  commented on photo
Jun 28
Track your weight over time